• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    How DAT guy got DAT gal to marry him...dunno.

Rumor is he cheated on her and that's why she left, but then who knows the real truth. Maybe she woke up one day and went...WHAT?!

JayandTammi.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Me too. Always thought she was WAY out of Jay's league.

I guess it depends on what your particular parameters list is for classifying somebody as attractive or not. I don't know who she is nor do I know who Jay is. But in this lady's case, she looks to be pleasant enough, enjoys outdoor stuff, and has a nice figure -- That's enough for me to check the "attractive" box.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I guess it depends on what your particular parameters list is for classifying somebody as attractive or not. I don't know who she is nor do I know who Jay is. But in this lady's case, she looks to be pleasant enough, enjoys outdoor stuff, and has a nice figure -- That's enough for me to check the "attractive" box.

I hear ya brother. Maybe it's my age, but just because a woman isn't model material does not mean she's unattractive. Just because she may be a little thin or a little "full figured" doesn't mean she's unattractive. From what I gathered at the ATA she's got a good sense of humor, way more shapely than these pictures show but I couldn't find any better, and she can absolutely put the smack down with bow and arrow. She didn't make it in the industry on her looks, but she'd plenty alright to me. I feel the same way about Vicki Cianciarulo. She and Ralph are a BLAST to spend time with. They endorced my book even before they ever met me, but when we met at the ATA...well...they're a blast.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I hear ya brother. Maybe it's my age, but just because a woman isn't model material does not mean she's unattractive. Just because she may be a little thin or a little "full figured" doesn't mean she's unattractive. From what I gathered at the ATA she's got a good sense of humor, way more shapely than these pictures show but I couldn't find any better, and she can absolutely put the smack down with bow and arrow. She didn't make it in the industry on her looks, but she'd plenty alright to me. I feel the same way about Vicki Cianciarulo. She and Ralph are a BLAST to spend time with. They endorced my book even before they ever met me, but when we met at the ATA...well...they're a blast.

Dude! Thought Jeremiah Johnson WAS a book not the author of one. :):

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Looks like a domesticated pig?

Most feral hogs start out that way. buddy of mine took a hamshire hog (looks a lot like that one) on Molokai with his bow - that was a few years back. Haven't been any domestic hogs way up that high on Molokai forever. Funny how some hogs keep their domestic looks for so long.

I don't know anything about this hog. It could have been one that escaped from domestic pens, then again it could have been several generations down the wild chain. Hard to tell.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Most feral hogs start out that way. buddy of mine took a hamshire hog (looks a lot like that one) on Molokai with his bow - that was a few years back. Haven't been any domestic hogs way up that high on Molokai forever. Funny how some hogs keep their domestic looks for so long.

I don't know anything about this hog. It could have been one that escaped from domestic pens, then again it could have been several generations down the wild chain. Hard to tell.

My great grandfather (and his dad before him) were farmers. They had hogs. Lots of hogs. They roamed an area of the family farm well before good fencing. Even after they fenced off the area there were escapes. Hogs are some tough animals. Many went off into the woods and stayed. They bred and multiplied. We used to hunt the ones that they could not get back into the pens. Even after several Generations they still looked to be domestic. Much leaner but still you could tell. That was in the early 60's to 70's when I was involved before the farm was sold and parceled..

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    My great grandfather (and his dad before him) were farmers. They had hogs. Lots of hogs. They roamed an area of the family farm well before good fencing. Even after they fenced off the area there were escapes. Hogs are some tough animals. Many went off into the woods and stayed. They bred and multiplied. We used to hunt the ones that they could not get back into the pens. Even after several Generations they still looked to be domestic. Much leaner but still you could tell. That was in the early 60's to 70's when I was involved before the farm was sold and parceled..

There's a reason you find hogs on Islands in the middle of nowhere - those crazy Spaniards knew if you dropped a few off there'd be plenty to eat if you ever needed it.

Top Bottom