• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Matthew, you lied about what he said. He wished death on nobody. You are simply lacking in morals, honor, and character, and fabricated such a statement.

Why aren't I surprised that a leftist shows up a week before the election, supports a dishonest thug like Carson, and engages in character assassination while calling for "civil discourse." :rolleyes:

Please tell me how I supported Carson as well? I didn't state an opinion just my experiences. I have been active in the community and he has been involved in community activism for a while. That doesn't mean I support him or don't support him.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    I'm not a leftist by any means, I just posted some gun posts way before this one... Maybe go back and look at my account and all my posts? I am a um... let's see a commonsensist LOL. I was replying to him first, and then the post above his. No lies just read up...

EDIT: Here I will add the quote I am talking about because it may be difficult to read up.

Thanks,
    Matthew
    22 posts and and a avatar like that right before elections? smells like troll to me.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    LOL thank you sir!

It shouldn't smell like troll but worse.. more like a
    Zombie!

Thanks,
    Matthew

Welcome to INGO. Andre Carson is continuing his grandmother's tradition of voter intimidation and fraud which is endemic to this Congressional District. He certainly doesn't support what I believe or vote for what I believe; neither did Julia nor Andy Jacobs before her. Andre's main qualification for office seems to have been his relationship to the previous Congressman. Voting misconduct in Center Township is rather well documented, if not very well prosecuted. And yes, I do wish harm to anyone who will defraud the rest of the electorate, no matter what party.

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Welcome to INGO. Andre Carson is continuing his grandmother's tradition of voter intimidation and fraud which is endemic to this Congressional District. He certainly doesn't support what I believe or vote for what I believe; neither did Julia nor Andy Jacobs before her. Andre's main qualification for office seems to have been his relationship to the previous Congressman. Voting misconduct in Center Township is rather well documented, if not very well prosecuted. And yes, I do wish harm to anyone who will defraud the rest of the electorate, no matter what party.

Hey,

Well said really. This is a rational opinion that I believe has some merit. I would say that before we assassinate someones character we need to prove that the person actually did something wrong. Not what we heard from a friend, or a cousins brothers mom but actually that they DID wrong. I disagree with much of what Julia did, but I never thought she was a bad person. I do think in this district there were bad people that worked for her, and work for both parties. Sadly in the machine of politics it's very easy for people to slip in the cracks. I would agree that if undeniable proof of voter fraud happened, and that if the actual politician (not some low level nut job) threatened someone then yes... that politician may deserve some harm in some way. But it better not be conjecture.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Hey,

Well said really. This is a rational opinion that I believe has some merit. I would say that before we assassinate someones character we need to prove that the person actually did something wrong. Not what we heard from a friend, or a cousins brothers mom but actually that they DID wrong. I disagree with much of what Julia did, but I never thought she was a bad person. I do think in this district there were bad people that worked for her, and work for both parties. Sadly in the machine of politics it's very easy for people to slip in the cracks. I would agree that if undeniable proof of voter fraud happened, and that if the actual politician (not some low level nut job) threatened someone then yes... that politician may deserve some harm in some way. But it better not be conjecture.

Thanks,
    Matthew

As was posted upthread, the Wall Street Journal documented the voter fraud here several years ago. While I won't say that Republicans are never in the wrong, my experience (and my wife's - her daddy was a long-time Democrat Precinct Committeeman in Chicago) is that Dems are more likely to consider voter fraud a legitimate means to power; they have certainly perfected the techniques in Chicago and elsewhere.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    After working in IT and IT Auditing for decades, I don't trust electronic voting.

No one that I've heard of is willing to put the necessary change management, validation, and other safeguards in place (printed voting receipts for example) for adequate assurance, imo.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm not a leftist by any means, I just posted some gun posts way before this one... Maybe go back and look at my account and all my posts? I am a um... let's see a commonsensist LOL. I was replying to him first, and then the post above his. No lies just read up...

EDIT: Here I will add the quote I am talking about because it may be difficult to read up.

Thanks,
    Matthew

It just so happens that her removal from office came as a result of her death. I'd have been perfectly happy for her to live to 150 as long as her drunk-ass speech-slurring self wasn't representing me in Washington. So, for the reading comprehension impaired, 'untimely' refers to her departure from her Congressional seat, not from her earthly body. But I won't look a gift horse in the mouth either.

Top Bottom