• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Glad you llike the save. But when the boobies want something, its not easy to tell them "no."

Hah, tell me about it.... that's how I wound up having to live with the shame of knowing I once drove to Chicago and paid 300$ for two [strike]front[/strike] second row tickets to a concert that we stayed at for 6 songs.... the worst part is they were by Nick and Jessica Lechey...... we did end up walking out to the lawn and giving our second row seats to a nice young couple that couldn't believe they were real and that we really just came to see Nick Lachey (I think Jess joined him as a surprise or something, I don't really remember).

MMmmmmm but the wifey was "VERY! APPRECIATIVE" both before and after!!

Like I said.... you ladies get naked enough times.... you'll get what you want.

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    Hah, tell me about it.... that's how I wound up having to live with the shame of knowing I once drove to Chicago and paid 300$ for two [strike]front[/strike] second row tickets to a concert that we stayed at for 6 songs.... the worst part is they were by Nick and Jessica Lechey...... we did end up walking out to the lawn and giving our second row seats to a nice young couple that couldn't believe they were real and that we really just came to see Nick Lachey (I think Jess joined him as a surprise or something, I don't really remember).

MMmmmmm but the wifey was "VERY! APPRECIATIVE" both before and after!!

Like I said.... you ladies get naked enough times.... you'll get what you want.
    Rodney Carrington said it best "you women have to much power."

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I can't for the life of me get my husband to quilt with me. I mean we have a whole room in the home devoted to crafts, he can quilt whenever he wants! I did get him to work on the new dress with me so I am past that obstacle.

But getting him to quilt is not working out. He only helps with the project about once a year when the whole family gets together for the the finish quilting part.

I want to teach him how to quilt and then move on to the embroidery aspect so he can get a new Singer and have his own sewing machine.

ANY and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

At first I thought you forgot the purple. :dunno: Sounds as if you just need him neutered. ;)

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    ROTFLMAO LOLOLOLOL :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

That's exactly what I was poised to type when I saw your comment at the bottom.

I'll just add if that doesn't work, invite her friends over and every one do it naked and you won't be able to keep him out of the room.

Men are SOOOOOO easy to understand.

if its like my ex, she had no friends i wanted to see naked.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    My wife has a "sewing" room. She makes quilts. Hell, she makes all kinds of stuff.

She also went to Camp Atterbury today and put at LEAST 200 rounds down range through 4 different weapons.

As far as helping her with the quilting, I can't work a sewing machine to save my life, but I'll help pick out colors and what not if she asks. :dunno:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom