• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I've been lying in wait for nearly 20 years...waiting for my opportunity to take Indiana down.

Oh, we see you, moleman.

Squating in the bush, waiting to strike to destroy basketball and euchre. To force us not to drop "g"s on the end of words. To make us stop wearing dirty hats inside.

Never, you hear me, never! Freedom!

YzekvfB.gif

PaulJF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Linden
    I got a phone call from the ISP today. On mine, there was some sort of snafu that resulted in my application being set aside for further review. That has been cleared up now and I've been told I should have the new one shortly. I think it was very nice of the ISP to call me personally and explain the situation. Snafus will happen from time to time and looks like they have handled it well.

I received a similar phone call. Looks like they are taking care of business.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I got a phone call from the ISP today. On mine, there was some sort of snafu that resulted in my application being set aside for further review. That has been cleared up now and I've been told I should have the new one shortly. I think it was very nice of the ISP to call me personally and explain the situation. Snafus will happen from time to time and looks like they have handled it well.

Mine came Saturday.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I placed my duplicate plastic LTCH order on 10/1/14 and received an email a week later for me to call them. When I called they need to verify my information due to a software glitch. I gave them my info and they said I was good to go. Two days later another email for me to call them. I called and they said my name didn't get checked off the list so the email was a mistake.

I kept thinking I needed to call to check on it, but just kept forgetting until I saw the post on INGO today. I called them and they said they would escalate this to level 2 (sounds all James Bond like). They emailed me a case number and said I should hear something soon.

I will follow up with results.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I...When I called they need to verify my information due to a software glitch. I gave them my info and they said I was good to go. Two days later another email for me to call them. I called and they said my name didn't get checked off the list so the email was a mistake...

This is what happened with me.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    How long did it take you to get yours?

Applied October 3, got it Saturday March 7, but the ISP admitted that an error had been made and my application for a duplicate (change of address) was shunted into a "further review" pile unnecessarily. If I were you, I'd call.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Applied October 3, got it Saturday March 7, but the ISP admitted that an error had been made and my application for a duplicate (change of address) was shunted into a "further review" pile unnecessarily. If I were you, I'd call.

I did call on Monday to Appris. They apologized for the mistake and said it would be taken care of right away. They emailed me a ticket number. I am going to give them a few days then contact them for an update.

Here is the number if anybody needs it (866) 495-4206

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    And finally...right at 60 days later...my new plastic card replacement t LTCH has arrived !!!!

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Applied for a plastic duplicate for both me and the "Better Half". She got hers in exactly 7 days. Mine took an extra 4 days. :shrug:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    And I thought this lifetime LTCH thing was going away......Have you guys heard about the new smartphone version coming out in 2016?

Top Bottom