• ...and so much more!
  • damdayshifter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    georgetown
    Blackjack

I did my time over 20 years ago and my high school was like a prison not a school. The most punishment anyone ever received was five days suspension and would return just as the same bad attitude. :twocents:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    people cant fight anymore? are you serious? sometimes violence is the answer. i honestly cant see how the kid could let that happen. i mean if they all gang up on you then there is not much you can do, but they CANT be together all the time you know what i mean?

They are all several years older than him.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I knew there was a reason I thought kids from carmel were gay.... I'd love to know why they think this is cool, or even hazing?

I originally dismissed this, as just boys kicking another boy's rear, but to here there was penetration. JAIL TIME. These mentally and morally bankrupt kids deserve a taste of they're own medicine.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Feel for the victim if all the allegations are true! If true then the bigger crime here is the cover up, starting at the school officials/coachs going all the way up to the prosecutor who threw the grand jury a softball so charges would be minimal if any to save some friends kids!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Do we know the names of the attackers? or Pictures?

Just in case I see want I want to be extra nasty to them.

There's a link at the top.

23590672_240X180.jpg

Robert Kitzinger, 19, Brandon Hoge, 18, Oscar Falodun, 18 and Scott Laskowski, 19.

They finger banged a 15 year old boy(I didn't see his name listed).

navarre1095

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Meth Vernon
    A kid gets tired of being tormented and humiliated like this and brings a gun to school and goes wild. Then some genius will blame guns for the tragedy.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    There's a link at the top.

23590672_240X180.jpg

Robert Kitzinger, 19, Brandon Hoge, 18, Oscar Falodun, 18 and Scott Laskowski, 19.

They finger banged a 15 year old boy(I didn't see his name listed).
    All I see are 4 queers. Anal penetration isn't hazing, it's gay.
    I bet they will have all the anal penetration they want once they get to prison.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    WTF is wrong these kids? how in the hell can they think this was remotely funny?
    they have ruined this poor kids life:xmad:
    These punks wont think its so funny when the victim grows up and they find themselves in a hole in his basement rubbing lotion on their skin.

yeah if they did it to my kid, i would hunt them down like dogs. no media or school administrators would be notified, the perps would just be gone forever one day. Kids are supposed to be pure and protected by us. this is a tradgedy.
    theres no way this kid will ever get over it. heck just having the people around you know what happened would be an extra embarrassment and tramatic I think. These boys that did this are sick perverts and i hope they get it back in return in federal prison!!!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Well after they grow up in a few years and the "funny" has worn off and they're trying to get married and jobs and reputations....this will always be attached to their names. You can't hide from Google. For the rest of their lives they will be "the guy who sticks his fingers up other guy's a--es".

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    yeah if they did it to my kid, i would hunt them down like dogs. no media or school administrators would be notified, the perps would just be gone forever one day. Kids are supposed to be pure and protected by us. this is a tradgedy.
    theres no way this kid will ever get over it. heck just having the people around you know what happened would be an extra embarrassment and tramatic I think. These boys that did this are sick perverts and i hope they get it back in return in federal prison!!!

No disrespect to the people to whom it's happened, but I don't see a whole lot of difference between what happened to their victim and what happens to a person who has been raped. While it is happening, that person is a victim. After it's done, that person has a choice: They can continue to be a victim, their life defined by that one event, trying to play on the sympathies of everyone around them for as long as that lasts or they can choose that event as a turning point and use it as the point where they grew a backbone, where they chose to become stronger and help others in similar circumstances. Such people are no longer rape victims, they are rape survivors.

Ranger (or anyone, really) ,why would you be embarrassed by what some other nimrod decided to do to you, and you overpowered 4-1? It's not like you just rolled over and let them do their worst... I'm sure this kid fought back, but with those odds, he didn't have a chance of winning. Traumatic? Sure. But trauma passes. It's not a forever thing. The physical stuff was over that day. The mental... it stuck around a little longer... but that's in his control, if he just finds the will to do it. If he doesn't, THAT will be what he will never get over, not what four little perverts did to him completely beyond his control.

:twocents:

Blessings,
    Bill

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    No disrespect to the people to whom it's happened, but I don't see a whole lot of difference between what happened to their victim and what happens to a person who has been raped. While it is happening, that person is a victim. After it's done, that person has a choice: They can continue to be a victim, their life defined by that one event, trying to play on the sympathies of everyone around them for as long as that lasts or they can choose that event as a turning point and use it as the point where they grew a backbone, where they chose to become stronger and help others in similar circumstances. Such people are no longer rape victims, they are rape survivors.

Ranger (or anyone, really) ,why would you be embarrassed by what some other nimrod decided to do to you, and you overpowered 4-1? It's not like you just rolled over and let them do their worst... I'm sure this kid fought back, but with those odds, he didn't have a chance of winning. Traumatic? Sure. But trauma passes. It's not a forever thing. The physical stuff was over that day. The mental... it stuck around a little longer... but that's in his control, if he just finds the will to do it. If he doesn't, THAT will be what he will never get over, not what four little perverts did to him completely beyond his control.

Blessings,
    Bill

Sit down with that boy and tell him that.
    Be sure to tell everyone in that school system too.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

Blessings,
    Bill

Unless you have been a victim/survivor of rape I don't see how you can even pretend to know how someone deals with that or how they would get over that.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    I have to agree with bill o rights, just add maybe some of the suspects did not know it would go that far and got in to deep, that is a lesson in it self, say we dumbo teens thought it would be cool to break a window, then one of us decided to climb thru, see what I mean?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Unless you have been a victim/survivor of rape I don't see how you can even pretend to know how someone deals with that or how they would get over that.

From having taken care of several and having heard others who have moved from victim to survivor speak about it. Again, I mean no disrespect to those who have suffered it, and in no way did I say that they ever forget what happened, but it's a matter of fault. It is NEVER, EVER the fault of the victim, and ALWAYS the fault of the attacker what happened. I'm not minimizing their experience or injuries, but rather saying what I've seen done.

I don't have to have had a heart attack or cancer to know the damage both can cause, nor to know what I can do to help treat them. My goal is only to help, not to malign. If I seem insensitive, I'm not, though you have my apologies for it seeming that way.

Blessings,
    Bill

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    From having taken care of several and having heard others who have moved from victim to survivor speak about it. Again, I mean no disrespect to those who have suffered it, and in no way did I say that they ever forget what happened, but it's a matter of fault. It is NEVER, EVER the fault of the victim, and ALWAYS the fault of the attacker what happened. I'm not minimizing their experience or injuries, but rather saying what I've seen done.

I don't have to have had a heart attack or cancer to know the damage both can cause, nor to know what I can do to help treat them. My goal is only to help, not to malign. If I seem insensitive, I'm not, though you have my apologies for it seeming that way.

Blessings,
    Bill

I didn't think you were being insensitive. I do agree that this young man was a victim of rape also. He was forced to do things sexually against his will. This will take time to get over. He came forward, so many victims do not, that is one step closer to recovering.

Top Bottom