• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beez1954

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    You guys from the Boonville and West side of Evansville are making me homesick all over again.
    I worked at Wright Mine from 1975 til it closed in 1982 and could always find a spoil bank to shoot into.
    Later moved to the West side of Evansville and had a 100 yard range in my backyard that I could use from my deck.
    Got transferred to the beautiful flatlands of Pittsboro, In in 2003 and haven't found a place to shoot yet.

Don't know whether to cry or cuss.
    Probably a little of both.

Good shooting to you southerners and hope to get back down there when I retire .

Greg

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    We can shoot off of the back deck, or a 20 min drive to the Conservation Club in Martinsville. Or a few other farms around the house where we hunt too.... plenty of places to shoot close to home in Morgan County.:ar15:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Relic can you still shoot at Hay Cemetary ? I heard some assbag shot up all the grave markers. Also heard the law were asking people not to shoot there anymore.

not sure if I know where hay cemetary is? is that the one on top of the big hill on a dead end road? never shot there but I do rabbit hunt around there and always find spent brass and targets people leave behind...didnt look like a very safe place to shoot a rifle.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    We either shot clays up there or shot rifles across the lake into the tall bank. Only been up there a few times.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    If I'm going to an indoor range I'll drive up to Kokomo (Bullseye) which is about 40 minutes from where I live. Wish there was one closer with reasonable prices.

:ingo:

Top Bottom