• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fst aslp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Zionsville, IN
    I just have one so far. It is a 21SF. It is funny. I went into the my gun shop in Cincinnati and was looking at their handguns. I knew I wanted to go 45ACP but wasn't sold on a gun. Everywhere I went, the sales people never paid much mind to me so I would walk out frustrated and put it off for a bit longer.

When I went into Loveland Shooter Supply, I was able to walk through each gun, break it down and see how it all went back together. That is what sold me on the Glock. It is so simple. Previous to this I had cleaned the old man's Colt 1911, and the glock was a breeze in comparison.

When I shot soon after buying it (30 minutes) I was in love. Accurate, reliable and the recoil was much less than I was accustomed to.

I can't wait to get some more!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I have 1 - Glock 19, that I'm not happy with, I just can not get use to the grip, so I decided to put it up for sale. Anybody interested, it's in the classified.

Looks like you need to reach out to Randy a few posts up who's looking for one. While I love the glock grip, I know others don't. I recommend a M&P, my dad loves his.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    2 so far, but after I am all done there are 7 different models I plan to have. It will take me a few more years to complete the collection, but it will happen!:D

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    1, Glock 22 and plans for a 23 in the future. Midwest Gun Exchange in South Bend has Glocks on sale for $469 new and I really had to control myself to not walk out with one.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I have one and I think it is the model 21 in 45 ACP. I bought it from a friend the at one time was going to become a FBI agent. He then got a job as a lawyer for a adult/baby diaper company in Japan and of course he could not have it in that country.

I got is for 350 with leather shoulder holster and 174 rounds of ammo. He shot two mags thru it one of hollow points ind one round ball. I have never fired it ( I really need to run a couple of mags in it I guess) I have a Kimber.

I bought another 200 rounds of ammo and stuck it box and all into the SHTF box with all my other stuff. It is the one handgun i figure will work and shoot fine without much shooting. If the kimber was not so sweet maybe thing would be different. I figure maybe someone will need a handgun when SHTF so why shoot it myself the Kimber is staying with me to the grave.

Top Bottom