• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    20 bucks every other week, i have a lady who does a good job, i dont trust cheap places, i would look funny bald and the only way to fix it if they did a bad job would be to cut it all

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    $5, pj beauty college here in plainfield. i used to get it cut by a lady who works from home that cut my fathers hair when he was a child. she fell and broke her collar bone this summer. she probably wont cut hair again. she only charged 5 buck but i gave her 2-3 for a tip.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I always give them $20 and tell them to keep the change. I don't know what they charge, but I'm under the impression it's around 10 bucks.

O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    Local barber in Brownsburg cuts mine or his daughter when he is not there...15 plus tip 20 total

phrozen5100

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    IN
    I used to pay about $15 with tip at Great Clips, but I've been trimming my own hair for a while now...haircuts just aren't worth it if your hair is really short.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I am starting a Man Card Collection, starting with everyone who's posted thus far... Hand them over you yuppie hippies. Great Clips called and guess what they left message in a dialect only understood in North Korea.

I only get my hair cut at a Barber Shop, preferably one with the owners name in it, where beer, boobies, cars and killing of animals and how we under cook them before we eat them is the only small talk. The only magazines you'll find are hustler, field & stream, and car & driver. There's a coffee pot that has had the same grind in it since Nixon was on office and if you belong a cold beer comes with the cut and shave. The razor they shave you with is so sharp and classy it would make Tyler weep with jealously, it's that sharp and awesome.. I think the Barber Shop is a institution held higher than the Local Bar or Gun Shop.

Fort Wayne; Don's Barber Shop
    Valparaiso; George's Barber Shop

Period..

Even once you go bald... You still go to the Barber Shop, cause it's just that awesome..

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    $12 + $1 tip. Which reminds me, I need a hair cut before Christmas...

They'll be excited to see you walk in right before the holidays with those shiny four quarters.

Depends. Short hair: I do it in when its warm out in the garage. The barber downtown when it's cold because I hate cleaning up the hair in my own house. 9 bucks.

Longer hair: Great Clips or Sport Clips. Only because you only get one style of haircut at the barber downtown no matter what you ask for.

Plus 40 to 50% tip. They do have sharp things next to your neck.

Top Bottom