• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Unless you're planning on keeping it as an unfired safe queen I would recommend looking for a nice used one. They're always popping up for sale and some are unfired. I got a really nice used one for $400 about a year ago.

This.

I picked up a 92G for around 350. Very slight holster wear....excellent pistol.

9MillSBR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Look for police trade ins.

I got a well used, great condition 92. (all metal internals) and one of the govt. only magazines for like $399. If i can remember right?

Either way, the Beretta is a smexy gun that shoots well and never has failures (atleast for me) and its on the "never sell" list

mlake12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    i've seen quite a few of these go under $600, always worth a shot, but I dont mind doing a little driving as well

handkaudio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    You might give ZX Guns a call. They might be a little drive for you, but if your car gets reasonable fuel economy, their prices are usually way below others.

I would also try giving them a call before you drive that distance, its not horrible from Fort Wayne, but they may work with ya if they know your close and gonna buy, I got my Beretta Nano from them and was very pleased with the price and Casey is the Man there!

Top Bottom