• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adrenaline

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    North Carolina
    You can always do like me and scan the forum late at night ;) lol ADD is a deadly thing when it comes to concentrating on college homework...nose back to the grindstone now. :(

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Now that I've complained about it, is there anything I can to to help? $$$ ??

Wait...you mean any time you complain about something, you have to turn around and do something nice...?

Hmmm...well, this certainly changes a few of my game plans.:cool:

And yes, INGO- painfully slow sometimes. Frustratingly absent at others.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    The growth here has been incredible. I came on board about a year ago and there were only half as many members. I too notice the 150 members on as being a time when the server gets slow but I would rather it be slow, than non- exsistant.

Thanks to the ones who are working behind the scenes to keep the board afloat during this time of testing. I'm sure when the powers that be make a decision on a new server it will be well worth the wait. We know Fenway isn't spending supporter money on a new car!:laugh: :patriot: Don

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I always contributed it to this POS computer I use, but with this too it's a double wammy. like 1 of 3 posts I type makes it to the page, if it's a big one I usually remember to right click and copy before I attempt to post.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    :pimp:

12642189672801246675276.jpg

We know Fenway isn't spending supporter money on a new car!:laugh: :patriot: Don

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I paid my $10 to become a site supporter because I want to support the great community that's been created here. Even with the slow speeds at times, it's still the top place I hang out at while on the Internet.

If we can get a faster server then I'm all for it, but if that doesn't happen, oh well. This sure beats hanging out at HT.

Top Bottom