• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Couple of times a week but I have the advantage of being able to go to work a little early and beat the crowd to the range.. Still not as often as I would like.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I 'try' for once a month, but it's not always possible. To shoot, I drive to Terre Haute to a range. At my old apartment, I could shoot air guns inside just about whenever I wanted to. This is much more difficult at my new place. Oh well...

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Nowadays, roughly once a month, maybe a bit more. For decades I shot almost daily. Now I just 'keep the rust knocked off'.

BearFodder

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Indiana
    Once a month with a friend from work at Applied Ballistics and once a month with the wife at Applied Ballistics. We have a membership at Linden Conservation Club for shotgun and drawing from the holster stuff during the warmer months. I plan to shoot IDPA this year at Wildcat also.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    When I lived in IL I would shoot 3-2 times a week at a indoor range in Glenwood. The Owner was a awesome guy and id spend more time talking to him then actual shooting. Since moving to IN I now shoot on my property but usually only once a month or when ever friends come over. Having a home takes up most of my free time.

rausch51

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    The Ville
    I had been averaging once or twice a month through the late summer and fall. I don't think I've shot once since the holidays.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I try to shoot at least 2-3 times a week. I shoot here at my house from close pistol stuff out to 300yrds. The weather sucks but not the first time Ive had to dust the snow of the bench.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I try to shoot my rifle and pistol at least once a moment. With ammo prices as it is, sometimes biting the bullet just...bites.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I try to live fire at least every 3 weeks. I do dry fire several times a week.

I miss living in hillbilly land where I could just shoot in my "backyard" whenever I liked.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Think I "went shooting" 3 times last year. Once to Indy gun club for skeet and twice to my parents house to ring steel.

Probably threw 500 rounds of .22 shorts and colibri off my back porch.

Haven't touched off a round since probably October

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    About 1-3 times a month, generally at my cousins house, but I like parabellum quite a bit too. I haven't shot much recently due to moving to a new house, so time and funds are tight. I try to get at least 150 rounds a week, but don't always get to.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Finances (or lack there of) keep from shooting as often as I would like. Probably only 3 or 4 times during the past 12 months. And then it's mainly my EDC with another pistol or two thrown in the mix.

Brewster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2015
    Bloomington
    In the spring/ summer/ fall I can go as often as 2-3 times a month, which isn't nearly enough. Sadly, when its this cold out, I have to drive an hour to the closest indoor range and only about once a month.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    2-3 times per month indoors yearround (L.E.P.D.) and 4-6 times during the summer outdoors (ODNR Delaware) usually a lot of rifle

Top Bottom