would be that day.

Never ever will I do that again.

Jimmy

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I was 18 and she was 17. We just celebrated 31 years of marriage in February. I would marry her all over again. She is still the love of my life. We have two wonderful daughters 26 and 21. God, wife, children, and job have been my priorities in that order. It has worked for us.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    I was 23, wife was barely 19. We will celebrate our 23rd anniversary in September. It was the best decision I ever made. Straightened me out and put me on a better path.

Dirty Steve

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    38, married 13 years, just celebrated our 3rd anniversary last year. Yep, married on Feb 29th. Been together 17 yrs and never had an argument. We never had a date either until last year. Went to KFC for my 50th B-day & decided to call it a date. Thought we would try something new. :D

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    23(she was 19) the first time and it was a HUGE mistake, other than my daughter. Married again at 31( wife is a month and a day younger than me) to the woman of my dreams that I should have married out of high school. Life is good. :cool:

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Greenwood
    17 years old.We were together since sixth grade.Stayed together for 23 years until she got bored because I attended work every day to pay for her new car and home. She decide my best friend that never held down a job had more time to play. Wanted me to keep her and let her continue her game until she got bored. I filed and divorced her. I got the bills,the house and both kids and she got a married jobless loser.He lost his wife over it so they hooked up and got married. I hid for nine years at work and home avoiding people we knew because you feel like you failed. Got my kids raised and came back out in the world and even ended up getting married again. It's been 13 years now and still affects me. Thought marriage was for life,I learned the other person might not feel as deep as you do about it. It's a shame people can lie because if everybody was honest it would be easier.

Top Bottom