• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The bruhaha in Wisconsin is interesting since open carry has been determined legal, just don't do it in Milwaukee because the Chief of Police has stated that they will put you down, take your gun and determine if you are a bad guy.

So that means, in Wisconsin you can now open carry a handgun without a license and here we have to have one. Who woulda thought?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Nice tush! :patriot: "The Reverend" would be proud of you! Who is "The Reverend"? Billy Gibbons (ZZ TOP) :rockwoot: He is in my avatar along with Jimi Hendrix! He is very young in this pic and doesn't have the cool beard yet! Also did you guys know he is playing rhythm, lead, slide and singing all at the same time except in this blues/rock classic? ( "Tush" Dusty sings this one) :rockwoot: :yesway: Man that guy can play a guitar! "Pearly Gates" his famous 1959 Gibson Les Paul that is used in almost all the old stuff! Rock #101 for ya guys! What do you know about that Jr? :): Here is a demonstration of his skill "Just Got Paid" and yes you carry this on a motorcycle too! Is this guy the definition of cool and he## raising or what guys? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOiBtdZNZMs[/ame] :rockwoot:

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Also I forgot to mention those leather jackets that have a built in holster in them! I was going to get one of those for my bike before I sold it. :draw: JP Cycles sells them for who wants to know!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Milwaukee Classic

2wp1g89.jpg

Milwaukee Classic Leather Motorcycle Jacket

The ultimate jacket for comfort, style, and features because this jacket has it all! Begin with a removable liner for wear in all temperatures, snap down collar, zipper front from waist to collar, velcro adjustable waist for a customized fit, vented sleeves and back panels, plus a custom left chest panel which zips open. Inside there is a pistol pocket and another zippered pocket inside that interior pocket. Then to add even more there is a strap with springed clamp to secure your most valuable valuables. It's all here, constructed out of the highest quality leather - only from Milwaukee Leather. Sizes M-5XL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    I forgot to mention the Ace Leather ( Made In USA) bags! This is top notch stuff and very thick leather! You can carry something heavy like a firearm and ammo in them. I had a fork bag on my bike that I carried extra mags in.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    How Jimi Hendrix Met Billy Gibbons? Sorry guys, I couldn't resist!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFd4vEbVB2Y]YouTube - ZZ Top - Foxy Lady[/ame]

Last edited:

alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I have an old mt250 that I was redoing as a military inspired bike. I mounted two ammo cans on the back to store oil (it's a pre mix 2 stroke) and tools and whatnot in one. I thought about mounting a holster either inside one, or on the side of it, between it and the rear fender (hard to explain) where it wouldn't be obvious, but would be there, just in case.

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    You'd think they would atleast use a holster with a little more retention. ;)

nahh hell that one button is more then enough, I mean unless you hit bump, stop quickly, accelerate quickly (not that any of us on bikes would ever do that) or on the unfortunate chance wreck...besides those time ya one button would do it

Top Bottom