How to make a date at the range fun/memorable?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clemracer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Sorry, but I'm not one to post all the time, I find many of the articles, etc. interesting, but don't always have something to say. On many of the sites I'm on, I don't post.

When I first joined this forum you only had to have 15 posts - now when I want to contact someone that I had talked too earlier - I find that I have to have 50 posts. Geesh....give a guy a break.

clemracer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    I do believe those are honest comments I made. That is what I did for my wife the first time I took her out shooting.... Sorry if it offended you.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Cheap, fun targets are cookies. The cheapest and most stale ones you can find, like the marked down ones at the day old bread store.They are immediately reactive, they do not leave garbage on the ground, and anything the birds and wildlife critters leave behind becomes fertilizer the first rain. If you are taking kids with you they will eat some of the cookies and think you're their hero.

clemracer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Thank you for your apology. I hope you have a happy and healthy 2014! Hope to see you around the forums more as I can.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Took a date today to BGF and we had a blast. She only shot the Ruger Mark III, but liked it. She thought it had a kick...lol. Next time I told her we'll slap the compensator on it. We got half an hour for two, the joint was jumping - every lane was in use and folks were waiting for a lane. On our way out she wanted to look at some hand guns, she's got the itch to get her LTCH and a new sidearm. And she's gorgeous and smart -- win all around!!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Cheap, fun targets are cookies. The cheapest and most stale ones you can find, like the marked down ones at the day old bread store.They are immediately reactive, they do not leave garbage on the ground, and anything the birds and wildlife critters leave behind becomes fertilizer the first rain. If you are taking kids with you they will eat some of the cookies and think you're their hero.

You're gonna shoot what??

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    A few days prior, buy her some eyes and ears. If she's a "girly-girl," the pink ones. You an find sets that are less than $30. Chicks LOVE that stuff. I'm assuming because it falls into the "accessories" category, lol.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Well, you probably won't like this one.
    But I wouldn't go to a farm. I'd take her to a nice indoor range (warm there) that has a very good retail store inside. After shooting you can show her the conceal carry purses or other stuff like that geared to the ladies, and actually buy her something (even if it's a small something like a flashlight).
    I'm telling you, she'll have more fun and appreciate being warm. Plus when you're done, take her out to eat.
    Now THAT's a date.
    Later go to the farm.

Top Bottom