JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Grandpaw,
    You might want to consider removing your street address form your 'location".
    You don't need to be that specific.

I dunno, let's me see that he lives in Tennessee and really doesn't have much business in the classifieds.

Kinda makes this thread moot.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Based on the feedback Grandpaj has received in this thread he would be an absolute fool to stick around. Why would anyone want to subject themselves to such frivolous, snarky, arrogant, and ignorant fumigations! Unless they are a little bit crazy like me. :dunno:

Sad, but I think we lost another one. Pass me that bottle, dude! :buddies::40oz:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    99 newbies come on to INGO,
    99 newbies in here.
    Take one down and stomp to the ground,
    One less newbie in here.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Based on the feedback Grandpaj has received in this thread he would be an absolute fool to stick around. Why would anyone want to subject themselves to such frivolous, snarky, arrogant, and ignorant fumigations! Unless they are a little bit crazy like me. :dunno:

Sad, but I think we lost another one. Pass me that bottle, dude! :buddies::40oz:
    I don't think most of us mean to be offensive. We are just trying to point out that complaining about having to make 50 posts isn't going to help get him there unless he begins to respond to our posts. Like I am responding to yours. Just doing this in this thread would have gotten him a lot closer to his goal.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Well if you are only interested in the classifieds you will be missing out on a lot of good info, some witty humor, a lot of sarcasm, and possibly some photos of beauty.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne

I don't think most of us mean to be offensive. We are just trying to point out that complaining about having to make 50 posts isn't going to help get him there unless he begins to respond to our posts. Like I am responding to yours. Just doing this in this thread would have gotten him a lot closer to his goal.

Understood. Guy has to have his flame suit on when he hangs out on :ingo:.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom