• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I just received my second brick (500 rounds) of CCI Standard Velocity to go with the first and another 300+ of the same ammo.
    Also had two 50-round boxes of CCI .22 WMR loaded with the 30 grain Hornady VMax in the same order.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Great choice.

I have three of them and never looked back. Me and my two teens go out and have plenty of fun.

Seems as if the horrid price gouging on .22 ammo has subsided a bit.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    I bought a box of Federal Auto Match for my daughter to test with. She put 9 out of 10 into a 1" group at 50...but the 10th one went way high. Need to shoot them some more to see how good they might be.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Went out last Saturday, just took around, Tomlinson in Churubusco, large quantities of CCI AR tactical, SK standard plus,eley club and eley edge,golden bullet, and American eagle 45 grain suppressor.....decent prices.......
    Auburn arms in Auburn has a good supply of most every thing CCI mini mag,are tactical, standard velocity, some bricks of Aguila sv and HV super extra.....good prices....
    Sportsman cover on tonkel Rd had a bunch of federal 810,auto match,remington golden bullet,and CCI everything.......good prices
    Aaron

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Today at Walmart in FW close to Jefferson Point, Federal 525 bulk pack for $20.97 for 525. That is $0.04 each.

How many boxes were on the shelf? That may be the best news I've ever heard since I'm in the same town. :)

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I have probably close to 10K rounds, but I still pick them up when they come on sale or I get a coupon. I figure one of these days I'll get back into small game hunting.

AMMO USER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Ive stocked back up over the last year. Ive always liked shooting CCI Blazers in the 10/22s , I think they are just as accurate as the standards. Ive also tried the CCI Quiets, and I liked shooting them in my Ruger single sixes. Ive also bought some of the new Browning 22 ammo in different grains, but havent tried them yet. Has anyone shot any? One fifty round pack is 37 grain bullets, and are called BPR fragmenting bullets. I wish it would cool down so I could get out to the club, and fire some of them.

Family man

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Southern
    I didnt feel the panic. It felt nice to finally be vindicated about my love of ammo supply. While those that laughed and thought/said i was nuts didbt even have bullets to take hunting my shooting never habits changed i had and still have plenty. But availability and pricing coming down I do feel the need to up the supply yet again when anf if i find a large supply of cci subs.

AMMO USER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Over the weekend I found two more ammo cans marked 22 ammo. So I also have a bunch of federal match, Winchester in the 100 round plastic,in different grain bullets, CCI mini mags, and some CCi Velocitor. Has anybody shot any of the Browning 37 grain, or the Velocitor ammo, which looks like it has the same type hollow point as the new copper-polymer bullet.

Top Bottom