• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    New poll out today. Another one showed Trumps lead down to 4 points from 11.

and bayh and Gregg appear to be winning in some polls by a substantial lead.

going blue for HRC, dem governor and dem senators? Go Indiana!!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If Indiana gets swept, then I think there is a good chance we lose the House, Senate and WH... get ready for some serious gun banning.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    It doesn't look good for the republicans in the State and Fed levels... Let's just hope the republicans can hold enough seats in the House and Senate to prevent the votes need to pass any anti gun bills...

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    New poll out today. Another one showed Trumps lead down to 4 points from 11.

and bayh and Gregg appear to be winning in some polls by a substantial lead.

going blue for HRC, dem governor and dem senators? Go Indiana!!

They're really wanting that nuclear war.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I've come to the conclusion that the GOP is content to be the minority opposition party.

the republicans are the washinginton generals to the Dems Harlem globetrotters

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    It doesn't look good for the republicans in the State and Fed levels... Let's just hope the republicans can hold enough seats in the House and Senate to prevent the votes need to pass any anti gun bills...

While I would like to think that if the Republicans maintain control of the House and/or Senate that would be enough to stop any addition gun control or any other bill that violates the Constitution, but I'm afraid that Obama has set the presidents of using Executive Orders to by pass the Congress. Just about any Executive Order that goes against/violates the Constitution will end up in front of the supreme court for a ruling. Just remember that if Hillary is elected, she will get the to pick the judge/judges for the SC......we will be screwed. :twocents:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Problem with the polls is its mostly the liberal mainstream media doing these and they are very much construed to the democratic party being as the media is controlled by the libtards. The only way HRC wins is by cheating/voter fraud which we already know is running rampant across the country

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Does anyone even legitimately know a hillary supporter in this state? I have yet to meet one outside of the internet.

I don't think people that evil are very common in this community.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I've come to the conclusion that the GOP is content to be the minority opposition party.

the republicans are the washinginton generals to the Dems Harlem globetrotters

When you are secretly a big government crony capitalism party it's easier to get what you want as the minority party. You get to pretend you're upset but secretly get everything you want

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Problem with the polls is its mostly the liberal mainstream media doing these and they are very much construed to the democratic party being as the media is controlled by the libtards. The only way HRC wins is by cheating/voter fraud which we already know is running rampant across the country

Yeah, because there's no way that people won't vote for Trump.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Does anyone even legitimately know a hillary supporter in this state? I have yet to meet one outside of the internet.

I'm sure I do (although I haven't asked those people), but for the most part I only know people that are having a hard time imagining themselves voting for Trump (e.g. my wife, and I guess myself).

Apart from INGO'ers I don't know any Trump supporters. (Wait, I can think of one)

I tend to run with true evangelicals that are saddened and praying forgiveness for what our nation has done: ensuring the highest office in the land will be occupied by a heathen like never before. Then again, over the last fifty years we haven't had too many God fearers...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm sure I do (although I haven't asked those people), but for the most part I only know people that are having a hard time imagining themselves voting for Trump (e.g. my wife, and I guess myself).

Apart from INGO'ers I don't know any Trump supporters. (Wait, I can think of one)

I tend to run with true evangelicals that are saddened and praying forgiveness for what our nation has done: ensuring the highest office in the land will be occupied by a heathen like never before. Then again, over the last fifty years we haven't had too many God fearers...

The only heathen to expose our government's collusion with satanic globalists and actively put his entire life and family on the line to stand up against it.

Yeah, he's a heathen alright. The real heathens are the ones who will have to answer for sitting on their hands when they could have prevented nuclear war.

The media is a powerful tool, so I have to excuse people to some extent, I realize. But if you have an internet connection and have viewed what's coming out of wikileaks and can still make a statement like that...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I tend to define heathen as God does, not as man does.

"Two Corinthians" - need I say more?

Also, I take umbrage at you suggestion that I'm brainwashed by the MSM.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

A Hillary supporter? No. But I do know several that are going to vote for her because of Trump. I know a few others that are either going to vote for one of the other parties or not vote for POTUS at all. All but one of them would have voted for most any of the other Republicans against Hillary.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I tend to define heathen as God does, not as man does.

"Two Corinthians" - need I say more?

Also, I take umbrage at you suggestion that I'm brainwashed by the MSM.

[video=youtube;E9N0as5sI04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9N0as5sI04[/video]

Didn't necessarily direct that at you, I directed that at anyone who is willing to eat from the hand of the MSM.

With that video I rest my case on the basis of the desperate brainwashing campaign of media.

A Hillary supporter? No. But I do know several that are going to vote for her because of Trump. I know a few others that are either going to vote for one of the other parties or not vote for POTUS at all. All but one of them would have voted for most any of the other Republicans against Hillary.

If they're pushing the button for her, they're pushing the button for war with Russia and for furthering the corruption and downfall of the country. By even the most respectful and moderate measure, they're evil. Might not be able to prove the murders and rapes, but I can most certainly demonstrate beyond a shadow of a doubt with 100% proof she's campaigning for nuclear war with Russia and to further corrupt our government.

Top Bottom