• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    This is awesome news! If I buy a can now, I should have it with plenty of time left in hunting season!!!

Probably not.

My check was cashed at the end of February. NFA is telling me mid to late October, and historical data shows that buying a can after tax time usually takes longer. At this point you are probably looking at early December, and that assumes you buy the can tomorrow.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    :popcorn: I've been telling you to get one for over a year...

:D ask Paula on Sunday how well I listen, she'll tell ya :cool:

In fact, she will probably say, only a year, wow, he's getting better!

Probably not.

My check was cashed at the end of February. NFA is telling me mid to late October, and historical data shows that buying a can after tax time usually takes longer. At this point you are probably looking at early December, and that assumes you buy the can tomorrow.

Thanks for adding the urine content to my wheaties

7f36cc348e80e4451cdb482e95a3c60e_zps25d7b44a.jpg

Besides, squirrel goes through all of January and rabbit until Feb 15 so I may still have some time.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    :D ask Paula on Sunday how well I listen, she'll tell ya :cool:

In fact, she will probably say, only a year, wow, he's getting better!

Thanks for adding the urine content to my wheaties

7f36cc348e80e4451cdb482e95a3c60e_zps25d7b44a.jpg

Besides, squirrel goes through all of January and rabbit until Feb 15 so I may still have some time.

Oh yeah, you have time then. I dont hunt, so this topic always makes me think deer. I often forget that you people enjoy tromping around the woods blasting away at helpless little animals nearly all year around, not just in the fall.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Oh yeah, you have time then. I dont hunt, so this topic always makes me think deer. I often forget that you people enjoy tromping around the woods blasting away at helpless little animals nearly all year around, not just in the fall.

Then those critters outta arm themselves they go trampsin round my woods :ar15::ar15:

I know you put that in purple but I must say, we eat what I kill. It doesn't get more organic than that. Besides, they can fend for themselves much better than those cows in pens or those chickens in coops.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    This is great news. Thanks to everyone who put in the work to contact or reps and senators about this. I contacted them all once but didn't have much time to do it anymore with school and work. Your dedication to help getting this through is very much appreciated from me and many of my friends who are not on INGO.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This is great news!! Hunting squirrels suppressed and skinning them with my auto knife. American freedoms won!!! Happy days! Now let's get rid of the carry licenses and get constitutional carry in Indiana!!

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    Lets get short barrel shotguns legal next

I'd like to see it done. A few years ago I went as far as to author a bill to repeal the prohibition on SBS's to save them the trouble of writing one out and provided it to a senator from another district as suggested by my senator, and it was never introduced.

digitalrebel80

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    New Whiteland
    I'd like to see it done. A few years ago I went as far as to author a bill to repeal the prohibition on SBS's to save them the trouble of writing one out and provided it to a senator from another district as suggested by my senator, and it was never introduced.
    Email a copy of it to all of them and the reps and maybe one of them will see the light

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    Already ....

Got an email sent to Sen Tomes suggesting just that. I suggested removal of no carry places (schools, State Fair, etc.) too.
    I also suggested that IN have a non resident LTCH. Then an IN resident that moves out of state can maintain it and we (IN) could get some money for the non res. LTCH's, especially from the folk from IL & restrictive states.

Lets get short barrel shotguns legal next

Last edited:
    Top Bottom