• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Even the newest of cougars are at least 1970 model year .... if the "backseat" is to small...your probably not in a cougar

:dunno: :scratch:

2000_mercury_cougar.jpg

OoOOOOOOOOHHHHH... I get it.

Cougars...like the lady variety. Man, you guys are always one step ahead of me.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I have seen more of printcraft than I ever wanted too.... he has no blonde hairs sir

Who said anything about hair?

What year cougar are we talking about here?

If it's a new one, then I can totally sympathize about the bent crank. Those back seats are waaaaaaaay too small.

1987 if I recall correctly...steel tank, heavy and slow. Does good burn outs though. Driving home from work one day and it sent the mechanical fan into the radiator, shredding it to piece all over the road. The back seat doesn't have much more room then the newer models.

3391650001_medium.jpg

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    To the OP, I pat you on the back for standing your ground and preventing yourself from being scammed out of your deal. Best of your luck with your sale...

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I had a guy try to lowball me on my trailer a couple of weeks ago. It is no beauty queen but it works for hauling stuff. He used the line "I would have to put alot of work into it to make it look good again." I laughed, named my price... never heard from him again.

OP good job not falling for the bs of the would be buyer.

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    That guy was just trying to pull the wool over your eyes. I respect someone negotiating on the price with me on an item and sometimes expect low ball offers, but to tell you what is wrong with your own item and say it's worthless and offer you dimes and nickles is just ridiculous. I always try to be nice and polite but I would have told him how ignorant he was and to get on down the road. You did well on rejecting his nonsense.

Top Bottom