• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Why would the OP expect the business, who has likely already recieved some sort of deposit, to provide customer support? I mean really? They can't have that many damn floor plans that this stuff isn't already on file.

You are right though, how stupid of that poor out of town college student to forget to measure the apartment before placing a deposit. Maybe someone decided they would buy him/her furniture this summer and he didn't plan for this new stuff when getting the next apartment??

I say you call and pretend to be an interested client. "Hey im looking at your website and see your plans...what's the demensions? I really can't make it all the way down to Bloomington and trying to get most of the info via phone" they will do anything for a buck, it's once they get it the service stops! Or just politely ask one of our fine INGOers to measure for ya. Then when you get back down to Bloomington, buy em a beer or a box of ammo! :)

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Why would the OP expect the business, who has likely already recieved some sort of deposit, to provide customer support? I mean really? They can't have that many damn floor plans that this stuff isn't already on file.

You are right though, how stupid of that poor out of town college student to forget to measure the apartment before placing a deposit. Maybe someone decided they would buy him/her furniture this summer and he didn't plan for this new stuff when getting the next apartment??

I say you call and pretend to be an interested client. "Hey im looking at your website and see your plans...what's the demensions? I really can't make it all the way down to Bloomington and trying to get most of the info via phone" they will do anything for a buck, it's once they get it the service stops! Or just politely ask one of our fine INGOers to measure for ya. Then when you get back down to Bloomington, buy em a beer or a box of ammo! :)

It's a college town. They are not hurting for tenants.

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    It's a college town. They are not hurting for tenants.

What's that have to do with providing a little bit of customer service? :dunno:

That's the real reason for the thread right? Plus, I don't care how hard up you are for "tenants"...they'll do what needs to be done to make a money. :twocents:

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    What's that have to do with providing a little bit of customer service? :dunno:

That's the real reason for the thread right? Plus, I don't care how hard up you are for "tenants"...they'll do what needs to be done to make a money. :twocents:

Well, they have found the minimal level of "customer service" required to keep their units rented. Unfortunately for the OP, his request is beyond that level.

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Well, they have found the minimal level of "customer service" required to keep their units rented. Unfortunately for the OP, his request is beyond that level.

That's my point in my original post....he paid the deposit, they got their money, "now leave me along college boy and come measure it your damn self!" HAHA :draw:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    That's my point in my original post....he paid the deposit, they got their money, "now leave me along college boy and come measure it your damn self!" HAHA :draw:

It didn't matter that he paid or not, he'd have received the same response. That's where the college town detail becomes pertinent: a nearly limitless supply of customers for housing generally precludes the need to provide customer service on any meaningful level.

Top Bottom