I avoid Speedway gas stations every chance I get because...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    My company has card is with speedway. Which I like, because I got enough speedy points for a $50 cabelas card last year.

I thought of this thread after I filled up at the speedway on I-70 and SR-1. I had the bad luck of choosing the pump between two car loads of white trash in their early 20's. Apparently one had stolen a TV from the kids in the other car, but was too, umm, pusillanimous to get out of his car and face his accusers. At least that is according to the gentleman with the distinctively feminine headband. Anyway, at some point someone brought up the possibility that someone else might get shot. I was considering a call to the police when they all kind of shut up and got in their cars. Good times.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    My company has card is with speedway. Which I like, because I got enough speedy points for a $50 cabelas card last year.

I thought of this thread after I filled up at the speedway on I-70 and SR-1. I had the bad luck of choosing the pump between two car loads of white trash in their early 20's. Apparently one had stolen a TV from the kids in the other car, but was too, umm, pusillanimous to get out of his car and face his accusers. At least that is according to the gentleman with the distinctively feminine headband. Anyway, at some point someone brought up the possibility that someone else might get shot. I was considering a call to the police when they all kind of shut up and got in their cars. Good times.

Must have been old pumps, or you wouldn't be able to hear the potential gunfight over the screaming advertisement built into the pumps now.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Must have been old pumps, or you wouldn't be able to hear the potential gunfight over the screaming advertisement built into the pumps now.

Having seen Woobie's other posts, I'm almost positive he was carrying. That means that, if he needs to protect himself, he certainly.... Khan.

(Ok ok ok, I know that's not really Sikh. Its just the best I can do.)

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Having seen Woobie's other posts, I'm almost positive he was carrying. That means that, if he needs to protect himself, he certainly.... Khan.

(Ok ok ok, I know that's not really Sikh. Its just the best I can do.)

This is getting out of Han

If we keep going east with this, hopefully we can drown asiatic puns in the Pacific.

And since you bring it up, I was of course carrying. When they mentioned somebody shooting somebody, my main thought became "now how do I get out of here without 1: getting caught in a crossfire, and 2: having to use this dumb thing." Hopefully they all went off somewhere and deepened the gene pool, I'm just glad they chose to not to with me in the middle.

Last edited:

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Wasn't aware of this, thank you. I'll feel better filling up there knowing they don't hire felons. :yesway:

I assume this means you think every felony deserves a life sentence in prison? If these people can't work, how are they to become rehabilitated, productive citizens?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Singh out in frustration, did you?
    sikh-and-destroy.png

Top Bottom