• ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Update...

Menzzer37 was kind enough to cut my barrel down to 4 inches. I've got a stock and suppressor on order, and I'm waiting on my tax stamp.

Next on the list is more mags, optics, something to replace that horrible trigger, and a long flash hider. Then I might actually shoot it!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Update...

Menzzer37 was kind enough to cut my barrel down to 4 inches. I've got a stock and suppressor on order, and I'm waiting on my tax stamp.

Next on the list is more mags, optics, something to replace that horrible trigger, and a long flash hider. Then I might actually shoot it!
    I need to get ahold of them and have mine cut down also. I was really hoping Sig would come through with the barrels. When they re threaded it, what thread did you go with? The left hand threads are a pain in the butt, and would be worse under the hand guard.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    1/2x28 right hand.

Sig is dragging their feet on the barrels. I called and asked and they said around $400. No thanks.

What are you cutting it down to?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    1/2x28 right hand.

Sig is dragging their feet on the barrels. I called and asked and they said around $400. No thanks.

What are you cutting it down to?
    Havent thought that hard about it yet. I would think around 4" will tuck the can inside the hand guard nicely. How short did you go?

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Havent thought that hard about it yet. I would think around 4" will tuck the can inside the hand guard nicely. How short did you go?

What suppressor do you guys plan to tuck inside the handguard? You don't happen to know the id of the handguard do you?

Dangit! You guys are making me rethink my 9mm SBR :facepalm:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Plenty of room for a can. Right now, I've got a whistle pig on my barrel (just because) and there's plenty of room around it. The 45 revolution k fits with plenty of room to spare too. I made sure before I ordered one.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Just eye-balling it it, It looks like my Silencerco Octane 45 will fit under the handguard.....

Plenty of room for a can. Right now, I've got a whistle pig on my barrel (just because) and there's plenty of room around it. The 45 revolution k fits with plenty of room to spare too. I made sure before I ordered one.

My Ti-Rant .45 has plenty of room.

:wrongdoor: I really didn't need to know that! Especially knowing how good the Ti-Rant 9 is! But thanks :spend:

Top Bottom