• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Tell your momma I said thanks.
    lol it’s cool but just not my thing, but if you like it...then man it’s cool!

Im sure I’ve done some things to my guns that you won’t like, and you know what, I’m ok with that, we customize our guns for us, not for anybody else!

so “you do you dawg” (stolen from randy Jackson)

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    A buddy of mine had that done to one of his AK after seeing soldiers in Iraq find a gold plated AK in a cache. :pimp:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Now just get some pearl handles...

And a purple Cadillac, a fur coat, a feathered hat.;)

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    lol it’s cool but just not my thing, but if you like it...then man it’s cool!

Im sure I’ve done some things to my guns that you won’t like, and you know what, I’m ok with that, we customize our guns for us, not for anybody else!

so “you do you dawg” (stolen from randy Jackson)

It's all good. It was just sitting in the safe so I thought I'd do something different.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    It's all good. It was just sitting in the safe so I thought I'd do something different.

ive got a colt detective special sitting in the gun safe, don't carry it, don't shoot it, just collects dust...and at the shop we've got a pair of black pearl grips...then i'd need some platform shoes, a big purple fur hat (with an orange feather) and I could start saying "b***h where's my money!" and "don't make me go upside your head!" and "does shootersix have to smack a b***h?...and we could work the streets together!!!

cause you know, it's hard out there for a pimp! LOL!

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I’ve thought about getting some beat up gun and doing something like this. Maybe not gold, but some color.

I keep looking at surplus guns for this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I’ve thought about getting some beat up gun and doing something like this. Maybe not gold, but some color.

I keep looking at surplus guns for this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm going to do a Tokarev next. I've got an issue with keeping guns I don't carry every day stock.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I have a feeling that you're thinking of the other place in Mooresville. I haven't seen an $80 Anderson lower but I only use ZRTS lowers so I don't typically check prices either.

The place I saw with the $80 plain jane Anderson Lowers was in Mooresville off Moore St. behind Ward's Apparel. In a small-ish strip mall.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Like others, I thought it was going to be obnoxious. Much nicer looking than I anticipated.
    Is it actual gold? Gold is very corrosion resistant so it might actually not require the TLC you would think. It is soft though so depending on the alloy and/or thickness it would be easy to scratch. I'm curious.

EDIT: alloy, not allow. Fat fingered it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom