• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Like others, I thought it was going to be obnoxious. Much nicer looking than I anticipated.
    Is it actual gold? Gold is very corrosion resistant so it might actually not require the TLC you would think. It is soft though so depending on the allow and/or thickness it would be easy to scratch. I'm curious.

It's 24k and looks better in person. I'm having a video made and then it'll likely only come out once a year.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    How many did you buy?

Zero!

Because if a shop is going to charge $80 for an Anderson lower, they aren't the kind of shop that I want to patronize. I understand that a shop has to make money, but to charge essentially double for a bottom of the barrel lower receiver - yikes.

So - I hope they do well in their business. But I also hope that informed consumers don't pay their stupid high prices. A dichotomy.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Zero!

Because if a shop is going to charge $80 for an Anderson lower, they aren't the kind of shop that I want to patronize. I understand that a shop has to make money, but to charge essentially double for a bottom of the barrel lower receiver - yikes.

So - I hope they do well in their business. But I also hope that informed consumers don't pay their stupid high prices. A dichotomy.

You act like they ripped you off. I didn't see anything overpriced in the store and I've actually bought several guns from them. Anyway, thanks for hijacking the thread.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    Looks excellent and a Tok would look even better I think. I have a hard chrome Yugo and it looks great... My vote would be for cocobolo grips...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I screwed up and showed your pic to the spouse (CKW) and she got that look on her face. She mentioned a shadow box with a sweet all gold 1911 in it. I am so screwed.

Indyal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Itchy, you are truly the man with the golden gun. Please change your handle to Scaramanga

Top Bottom