• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    If anyone has attended any local gun shows, there are a lot of "couples" shopping with the women making the purchase.
    While the boyfriend is in the next aisle texting her what to buy. Watching this has motivated me to be get back in the gym and be stronger and better. And always keeping my head on a swivel. I want my body and mind ready if the situation ever arises.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If anyone has attended any local gun shows, there are a lot of "couples" shopping with the women making the purchase.
    While the boyfriend is in the next aisle texting her what to buy. Watching this has motivated me to be get back in the gym and be stronger and better. And always keeping my head on a swivel. I want my body and mind ready if the situation ever arises.

Just be careful what gym you go to...

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Well, there's this one gym.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I WOULD like to know where all these guns are coming from. Not many are reported as stolen. Rifles are a recent change. It was pistol style rifles then now full on AR's mostly.

???

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

Some answers for me here. Straw purchased 19 firearms. Gets a WHOLE year + 1 day in jail.....woah

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Some answers for me here. Straw purchased 19 firearms. Gets a WHOLE year + 1 day in jail.....woah
    Wow! So that's like, what? 1 of the maybe half a dozen they will prosecute this year for straw purchases?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Good thing he didn’t draw a picture of a machine gun part on a piece of metal, he’d gotten 100x that.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    There is a growing sub culture that have no concern for the law, civility and absolutely hate the police. I recently saw a video where a black man (he may be some kind of entertainer) commented on the OP's video. He said that the police want these young teens to have guns so they can kill one another. He further stated that the police only want to kill young black men. He says there is a conspiracy to let the young black teens kill one another so the police can finish off the remaining ones and "swoop in". With nonsense like this pervading the sub culture, there is little hope for progress, not only in stopping killings, but in being able to reach youth. With people like this black man mentoring black youth, they don't have a chance. They certainly won't want to listen to white folks. BTW, even if the police wanted to "swoop in" in the end, what would be left worth "swooping"?

Old Adage...Garbage In => Garbage Out!!
    With the understanding that to believe something can be one of the most powerful forces on the planet.
    We stormed the beaches on D-Day in Normandy...because people believed it could be done!
    We sent men to the moon...because we believed it could be done!
    Just make sure one is believing truth and not false rhetoric or lies!
    When a person fills their mind with baseless, non-factual lies, and believes it...then that's what's going to come out of them in return!

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

But just think what would have happened if he'd recommended a car with etchings on it or had one of those pistol brace thingies that flip up and fire a 100 clips per round in under a second!

Top Bottom