• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I'm sure your attitude would change if your dog was the one getting shot down. Wow, I can't believe I'm seeing a bunch of police state loving citizens here actually sticking up for cops coming unannounced onto private property and shooting domestic pets. I mean come on dude, how often do people get attacked by Golden Retrievers in middle class neighbor hoods? Seriously.

These ******* cops just don't give a crap about us or our lives and would rather shoot your pet rather than use pepper spray or just judge the demeanor of the dog and take a chance. That's what I've been doing my whole life, I've never been attacked yet. If a dog charges you, stay still, let him bark and sniff, don't reach to him and you should be good 99% of the time. And that's what Officer Triggerhappy should have done and would have if he really cared about people and respected their lives, property and pets.

You guys seem to not belive in the fact that there are bad cops. That some, not all, but some of them pride themselves on taking advantage of situations like that. They go back to the locker room in the shower and high five, and smack each other on the butt and laugh at killing your dog and watching your get upset.

I'd like to see your evidence for that statement.
    You've accused someone.
    Now back it up with proof. :n00b:

GeneralCarver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    I agree, an obedient dog wouldn't attack anyone, however, I could make the argument that an obedient dog wouldn't "charge" at someone either. I didn't see where it said if the owners were outside or inside..the dog decided the LEO was uninvited? As far as someone entering without knocking, that's been tried...same result...loud barking dog at the door

Do you not own a dog or know anything about their behavior? All dogs 'charge" when you come on their property. Think about it man. What do they do? Run up to you and bark.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Do you not own a dog or know anything about their behavior? All dogs 'charge" when you come on their property. Think about it man. What do they do? Run up to you and bark.

Kinda like internet warriors................all bark and no bite, 99% of the time, but then there is that pesky 1%

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    1539565-ibtl00183f_super.jpg

firecop9774

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Northern Hamilton County
    These ******* cops just don't give a crap about us or our lives and would rather shoot your pet rather than use pepper spray or just judge the demeanor of the dog and take a chance. That's what I've been doing my whole life, I've never been attacked yet. If a dog charges you, stay still, let him bark and sniff, don't reach to him and you should be good 99% of the time. And that's what Officer Triggerhappy should have done and would have if he really cared about people and respected their lives, property and pets.

You guys seem to not belive in the fact that there are bad cops. That some, not all, but some of them pride themselves on taking advantage of situations like that. They go back to the locker room in the shower and high five, and smack each other on the butt and laugh at killing your dog and watching your get upset.

You betcha - all cops are rotten and all gun owners are murderers......... here's your sign.....

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

sigh...Yes, I own a dog. Yes, I know more "something" about their behavior. I am not a "man" so I'll assume you didn't mean that literally. My dog doesn't "run up to and bark at anyone." Bark when the door knocks, yes. But I don't allow her to jump on anyone or run at anyone. The average person consider's those to be at the best rude and at the worst, dangerous.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Well, adultery is definetly wrong...

That's one of those "morals" that aren't absolute. ;) What if both sides agree that it's OK to have extra-marital sex? It is technically still adultery but it's not "wrong". YOU may think it's wrong but I may not.

Laws are what cops enforce.

I wholeheartedly agree with that. I wouldn't want them to enforce "morals".

but it misses the point...

I'm not arguing about the function of the cops to enforce laws. I'm saying that they HAVE TO be held to a higher standard of conduct & SHOULD BE internally limited in their actions by virtue of the fact that they are an agent (THE MOST IMPORTANT AGENT) of the state. If they don't hold those same values (imposed on them by the principles set forth in the Constitution - but not even limited to that document alone) then they shouldn't be cops.

Top Bottom