I don't have words to describe this. NPR broadcasts an abortion.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Since this happened in Michigan, I hope it does wake a majority of the voters up to vote down the proposed State Constitutional change we will be voting on. It is worse than anything Cali-fornicating could dream up.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Is there a way to defund NPR? That I could support!

It was voted on in 2011, passed the house, that's as far as it got. Created in the 70s it had become bloated, and by 1983 while getting 50% of it funding from the feds was nearly bankrupt. I remember it going through restructuring and depending less on federal funds, but don't know what the numbers are today, or if you could believe them. At one time there was some good programing on it, but it devolved. By 2016 all you heard was global warming or "orange man bad".

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Just think- our tax dollars support that crap. There is ZERO reason to have federally funded news (PBS or NPR) any longer. They need to rise or fall based on dem donors and corporate support, like the rest of the leftist media.
    FIFY

For example, many corporations didn’t care if they made made money on their twitter ads, just they were supporting woke. (You know, for a good ESG score.) Now that Musk might let you say something they are pulling ads…

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Defunding NPR is the low hanging fruit that I don't understand why when the Rs hold all 3 doesn't get done

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    We do need to bring back firing squads.

It's extremely hard to tell due to low resolution, but I am pretty certain those are not remains of aborted babies. They look like some kind of training doll or something.

Aborted children have a lot of blood on them. A LOT of blood. And when they are far enough along to be that big, they generally don't pull them out in one piece.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Yeah, pretty sure it's something like this:

PREEMIE_SHOP_2.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They used to want abortion to be something that people tolerated, even if it was with distaste. But now they want us to accept that it's normal
    And you can replace abortion with any of the other ideas they want to force down our throats, like gay marriage or trans rights or critical anything theory or minor attracted persons, and the sentence is just as true

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Because when they have the levers of power, they don't play to win they play not to lose any of their power
    That's true. And that's a reason. I suspect it's not THE reason. I don't think they want to defend NPR. I don't think they think NPR needs defuned. But constituents who tend to vote in primaries want it. So they talk about it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    There are times when the left just can't seem to stop moving the stake. I always think there is some end, or limit, to the "in your face" attention demand but there never seems to be. I guess it's like a drug addiction where each use requires more and more crazy to get that attention that these addicts must have.

Top Bottom