• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Last fall, I started the search for a 9mm pistol that everyone in the family could shoot well and after trying a Bersa 9, Hi Power and Glock, bought a CZ 75 Compact. The Bersa tended to lock the slide back when my wife shot it. The Hi Power was great, but expensive to buy multiples of. I couldn't shoot the Glock well for anything. But, the CZ worked well for all of us. After spending some time with my Compact, I figured it gets no better than that and ended up getting three more in December. The 3 were Czech police turn ins and needed refinishing, but turned out to be a great deal. I refinished them with Duracoat, polished the fire control bits and refreshed the springs. We've put around 300 rounds through the three of them in the last week and they have performed flawlessly. They are great guns and seem to work as well with my 4' 11" wife as they do with my two sons and I.

nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I love my CZ 75 BD. Just posted my "torture test" on it.

For what it's worth, Freedom (Fire?)arms (Formerly known as H&H Firearms) in Fort Wayne has a 75B SA for sale. The asking price is $560ish I think.

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    I'm really "jonesing" for one of the CZ 75 BD's now.. they're just so nice to look at. I should really go test fire one first though.

CZ75.jpg

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Took my new CZ 75b out to the range today. Absolutely loved it! Set targets at 20 and 25 yards. Half way through the first mag I was getting respectable with it. I'd love to take it out in a jungle walk type of event.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    *swoon*

Got my 85C out to the range for the first time today. I'm much more accommodated to DAO striker fired glock/m&p type guns, but it didn't take me long to settle into the CZ trigger...very satisfying experience.

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0830-Edit.jpg

Top Bottom