• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I regularly carry my S&W 22-4...less regularly my SAA mostly because it's hard to conceal a buscadero.

I do not feel under gunned with an N Frame...I tend to think of the Raiders of the Lost Ark theme song though...

And what's wrong with beer AT work? :cool:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I love DAO model 10's and 64's...Been a butt load of them lately..I believe...From DOC/Prison trade ins....I have got a standard model 64 with CDC (California Department of Corrections) stamped on the frame....I sing "Folsom Prison Blues" in my head whenever I take it out of the safe...:)

Used to have a 3" CDC Md 65 DAO, no clue why I got rid of it. The Md 10 I just got was a surprise. description failed to mention it was DAO and it had a spur so I never thought to ask. But the price was right and it came with a lot of extras including a new Aliengear IWB holster.

FYI there's a 3" Md 65-5 for sale in Indy for $550 on armslist. Someone please buy it.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Only one I have is a 7 shot 4" 686, and I just get the vibe I need to OC it in a drop leg holster. One of these years it'll have a 629 to be friends with.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Still EDC my 2.5 inch model 66. Place an album on a turntable if I want to listen to an album. (I do have 1T byte plus digital audio).
    I have and use a compound bow from 1995. I hate horses way to much work. My smartphone is over 4 years old. (No flip phone) and it is my main contact point to the internet. I can get by with technology that just works. No mater what time frame it is from.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    FYI there's a 3" Md 65-5 for sale in Indy for $550 on armslist. Someone please buy it.

I love those...I really do...When I first opened SOG had 3 inch model 65's for $320 and 4 inch for $289...I bought two of each, put $420 on the 65 3 inches at 2 pm and both were gone by 6pm..I thought, "Well that's dumb, I need to get one for myself..." I called SOG back and they were gone...POOF!!!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I got a 1979 mint, LNIB, test fired at the factory only..Gray box...All paperwork, tools, wax paper etc...Model 49 in here..I almost kept it but I could not...It's juts too pretty for me....

Same gun that's been carried a lot???? It'd go home with me...I love the humpback...My wife carries a well worn 638 daily that was new when she got it...A classy design for certain....

I've had this one a long time, you're right it's an excellent design.

Skullglide

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Otterbein
    I sometimes carry my 3” Ruger GP100 with the 2.25 SP101. I have given thought to selling my Glock 43’s and carrying these two full time. The 43’s sure are “easy” to carry though.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I love DAO model 10's and 64's...Been a butt load of them lately..I believe...From DOC/Prison trade ins....I have got a standard model 64 with CDC (California Department of Corrections) stamped on the frame....I sing "Folsom Prison Blues" in my head whenever I take it out of the safe...:)
    My police trade-in 64 is the best-shooting gun I have. She ain't the prettiest girl at the dance, but she's got a great personality.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I love my revolvers. 3 inch SP101 is my woods gun, 3 inch LCR-X is my EDC. Got a 6 inch 586 with a trigger like butter and shoots far better than I can. Also have my dad's old Model 19 that he and I abused with hot loads through many years. Needs rebuilt by a smith sometime... got a little cylinder end play and the forcing cone probably isn't in the best of shape, but its trigger is even better than my 586.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Let me know if you want to check out my 640 J frame. I have been carrying it BUG or as my primary (depending on how I dress) for about 6 years. I keep 38+P's in it. I have zero complaints. I have a pocket holster for it. Everyone that shoots it seems to like it. And it is easy to conceal.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i like wheel guns.......:)

2mg0bjp.jpg

Top Bottom