• ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I have a 70 year old "stalker".

She calls and texts me a few times each week. All her kids live far away and she just wants to have someone to talk with.

She wants me to come over so she can make me lunch. Should Mrs. longbow be concerned?

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Angie Dickinson....70 years old.....Just sayin'

387180_f248.jpg

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm impressed with a 70 year old who texts. I work with a guy in his early 60s who has a cell phone, but no idea how to use it. I've actually put my number in it for him, and he still will only call me from a land line because he cant figure out how to find my number.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Jealous, no. Something else, hope not.

Early in our marriage my wife let me know her simple rule:

"I don't get jealous. I get revenge!"

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I'm impressed with a 70 year old who texts. I work with a guy in his early 60s who has a cell phone, but no idea how to use it. I've actually put my number in it for him, and he still will only call me from a land line because he cant figure out how to find my number.
    Should MsTommy be worried?.........

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    I have a 70 year old "stalker".

She calls and texts me a few times each week. All her kids live far away and she just wants to have someone to talk with.

She wants me to come over so she can make me lunch. Should Mrs. longbow be concerned?

Ok, you've heard from the guys, here comes a female response.

1) Do you know her?
    2) Have you seen her?
    3) Does Mrs. Longbow know her?
    4) Is she REALLY 70?
    5) Is she really a woman???
    6) What does she want to talk about?
    7) Why doesn't she call her kids? Long distance is free these days!
    8) Where does she live?
    9) Doesn't she have a Senior Club or somewhere she can hang out at?
    10)Do you want to meet her for lunch?
    11)What is she going to cook?
    12)Is all you're going to be doing is eating and chatting?
    13)Why hasn't she invited Mrs. Longbow also?
    14)Why you?
    15)Have you done favors for her that she wants to say "thank you" for?
    16)Have you checked out her record at the PD?
    17)Does she drink?

18)Is she going to invite you over, then accuse you of something (like sexual assault, robbery? breaking and entering? etc.,)

19) What/how does Mrs. Longbow think/feel about it?
    20) Does she carry? Or know you do?

"Oh my officer...I invited him over for lunch and he pulled a gun on me... Poor me! I'm just a little old lady with nothing worth robbing me for! I thought he was going to "take advantage of me!!!""

I don't believe the "I just want to fix you lunch and chat...I'm lonely" line. I think it's BS and that you're being set up as a "patsy" for something, or some money making scheme. Like what can she sue your Insurance Co for? Personally, were this situation going on here, if BoR went there for lunch, you'd bet your "Sweet Bippy" I'd be going along with him! Just as a "safety net" so that whatever her scheme was, wouldn't work! I may be suspicious, but I'm ALSO a woman, and know how we think!!!! And my "intuition" is giving me "bad vibes" on this one! And before anyone asks, I trust Bill implicitly, in any type of situation, whether I'm there or not. It's HER I don't trust, I don't know why, I just get a really creepy/suspicious feeling about the whole thing!

I'd think LONG and HARD about this before you go, you may just be walking in for lunch.....or you may be walking into a trap! It's at least worth checking it out before hand. Better to be safe, than sorry and behind bars!

7th Stepper

Last edited:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Woman's point of view.....

Ok, you've heard from the guys, here comes a female response.

1) Do you know her?
    2) Have you seen her?
    3) Does Mrs. Longbow know her?
    4) Is she REALLY 70?
    5) Is she really a woman???
    6) What does she want to talk about?
    7) Why doesn't she call her kids? Long distance is free these days!
    8) Where does she live?
    9) Doesn't she have a Senior Club or somewhere she can hang out at?
    10)Do you want to meet her for lunch?
    11)What is she going to cook?
    12)Is all you're going to be doing is eating and chatting?
    13)Why hasn't she invited Mrs. Longbow also?
    14)Why you?
    15)Have you done favors for her that she wants to say "thank you" for?
    16)Have you checked out her record at the PD?
    17)Does she drink?

18)Is she going to invite you over, then accuse you of something (like sexual assault, robbery? breaking and entering? etc.,)

19) What/how does Mrs. Longbow think/feel about it?
    20) Does she carry? Or know you do?

"Oh my officer...I invited him over for lunch and he pulled a gun on me... Poor me! I'm just a little old lady with nothing worth robbing me for! I thought he was going to "take advantage of me!!!""

I don't believe the "I just want to fix you lunch and chat...I'm lonely" line. I think it's BS and that you're being set up as a "patsy" for something, or some money making scheme. Like what can she sue your Insurance Co for? Personally, were this situation going on here, if BoR went there for lunch, you'd bet your "Sweet Bippy" I'd be going along with him! Just as a "safety net" so that whatever her scheme was, wouldn't work! I may be suspicious, but I'm ALSO a woman, and know how we think!!!! And my "intuition" is giving me "bad vibes" on this one! And before anyone asks, I trust Bill implicitly, in any type of situation, whether I'm there or not. It's HER I don't trust, I don't know why, I just get a really creepy/suspicious feeling about the whole thing!

I'd think LONG and HARD about this before you go, you may just be walking in for lunch.....or you may be walking into a trap! It's at least worth checking it out before hand. Better to be safe, than sorry and behind bars!

7th Stepper

Man's point of view...
    Cool...

Top Bottom