I have not gone over to the darkside, However...........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I don't know for sure. My pins aren't full size, they're just little nubs that taper with the edge of the slide. I don't know how much difference there is in width between Glock and M&P either. Phylodog has a Glock that he had done, maybe he can weigh in...

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I don't know for sure. My pins aren't full size, they're just little nubs that taper with the edge of the slide. I don't know how much difference there is in width between Glock and M&P either. Phylodog has a Glock that he had done, maybe he can weigh in...

I'm not overly mechanically inclined, so I'm trying to picture what you guys are talking about. I assume these are pins that fit into indentions in the sight or slide to provide a consistent indexing point for the sight so that the sight stays zeroed when you remove and replace it. Anybody got a pic of such a setup where I can see the pins?

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I guess something like this would be ideal, which I can do, just requires a little programing.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

I'm no help. I sold mine over a year ago and don't recall if mine had pins or not.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    No biggie. I am happy with what I have and the sight is snug. but in the mean time I am going to work up a program that will leave pins on the next one

Top Bottom