• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Now that is quality. Do you know the driver?

This is week I saw a lady pushing herself in a wheelchair facing traffic on a busy road with her head holding her phone to her shoulder while a guy walked next to her (curb side) and wasn't helping or allowing her to be further from cars.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

This is week I saw a lady pushing herself in a wheelchair facing traffic on a busy road with her head holding her phone to her shoulder while a guy walked next to her (curb side) and wasn't helping or allowing her to be further from cars.

I had a good comment for this but want to avoid the ban-hammer.....:dunno:

Security system on a scooter. Wow.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Don't know who's it was. There's always a plethora of DUI bikes there.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Don't know who's it was. There's always a plethora of DUI bikes there.

That was my implication. I'm amazed at the scooter injuries I see in adults. So many are drunk at the time.

last week a kid was 23. I told him he had a few more years to drive it until people will assume he has a DUI

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That was my implication. I'm amazed at the scooter injuries I see in adults. So many are drunk at the time.

last week a kid was 23. I told him he had a few more years to drive it until people will assume he has a DUI

I would bet the overwhelming majority of those at work already have dui's or are habitual traffic violators and lost their license.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark

Anytime I see anyone over the age of 16 riding a scooter, I automatically assume they're an alcoholic.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When I worked at a plant there was a little blue moped that made it to work every day, sun, rain, cold snow. Every night it was seen at the same tavern. It had a new owner every 90 days or so. It seemed all the owners were friends that hung out together.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I've got a couple scooters that I ride. One's swapped for a 250cc 4 stroke and will hit 70mph. Another's still 2 stroke but bored/stroked to 120cc and water cooled, port polished, whole drivetrain redone with a custom milled rear end... really everything's been worked over. It'll go zero to 50 faster than my motorcycle, but 50-60 takes equally long. Really fun commuter scooter, it'll hold a wheelie to about 40mph without much balance work, just throttle. Twist the right grip and if you're not ready, it'll flip you on your back.

I love scooters. Never got a dui, and only two traffic tickets in my life.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You don't work in health care, law enforcement, or education, so you haven't come close to seeing it all.

You want a profession where you get to see "it all" from all of those professions? Practice law.

Not only have I seen it all, I've come up with some pretty convincing arguments as to why "it all" was perfectly reasonable.

Personal motto: "Defending the indefensible since 1998"

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    I was recently in Florida and went swimming at Treasure Island. I saw a sight there that a lifetime supple of eye bleach will not resolve.

If you have the need to self torture. Go to Youtube and do a search for "Thong Guy on TI"

DISCLAIMER: I am not holding a gun to anyone's head, if you watch this video you are doing it on your own accord and may God have mercy on your soul!

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I've seen more then I want to see working IT for a local hospital and satellite doctor offices and or driving the bus.
    What is left to be seen I am not sure I want to see!!

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    You want a profession where you get to see "it all" from all of those professions? Practice law.

Not only have I seen it all, I've come up with some pretty convincing arguments as to why "it all" was perfectly reasonable.

Personal motto: "Defending the indefensible since 1998"

Some of us prefer to be able to sleep at night, not getting paid hefty sums of money to keep them out of where they belong.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    DUI bikes... LOL.. that crap wouldn't fly back in PA... even scooters require registration/insurance/motorcycle license endorsement... Something tells me there'd be a lot of 10-speeds purchased if that law showed up in IN

Top Bottom