• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    My wife bought this off Amazon and asked me to install it today.
    I did, and we've been laughing like demented high schoolers ever since. She said she loved it and was gonna buy more to give away as gifts.
    For those interested, it was less than $25 and took about 5 minutes to install and it seems to be powerful enough to clean the second story windows on my old house.
    I had that exact same model, but it developed a leak where the supply line connects to the back of the unit. Keep an eye on it.

That said I can never go back to not having one. Anytime I have to use a restroom without one I'm bummed out because it feels so primitive now in comparison.

Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I'm going to assume this is a real question.

A run down of my process:

Sit.
    Do business.
    Realize I've been done for some time bc surfing on phone.
    Long spray
    Couple short sprays
    Remain seated for a bit to allow some drip dry.
    Pat/wipe with tp to dry further.
    Flush.
    Done.
    My guess was that tp on a wet bottom was not a great idea.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm just not sure about "drying off" with TP. Any tp I've seen that's soft enough to come in contact with my butt just instantly falls apart if it gets wet. Seems like you'd want something a little more substantial. At least a paper towel or two.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    We have had one of the bidet toilet seats for several years. Yes the seat is heated and so is the water. It'll spray your bum and the private area of the ladies of the house. We also got a "comfort" height toilet. When we got the master bedroom remodeled, we had the same toilet and bidet installed. During the great TP shortage, we had no worries. I never thought I'd use the bidet, I primarily had the first one installed for the lady of the house, but after using it, I was sold. Sitting on a standard height toilet now makes me feel like I'm using a kiddie one.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    We have had one of the bidet toilet seats for several years. Yes the seat is heated and so is the water. It'll spray your bum and the private area of the ladies of the house. We also got a "comfort" height toilet. When we got the master bedroom remodeled, we had the same toilet and bidet installed. During the great TP shortage, we had no worries. I never thought I'd use the bidet, I primarily had the first one installed for the lady of the house, but after using it, I was sold. Sitting on a standard height toilet now makes me feel like I'm using a kiddie one.
    With my 2nd son on his way to college I'm starting to think about doing some remodeling and the master bath is high up on the list. Those comfort toilets look very nice as you get to be my age.

I am curious why it appears the :ingo:'ers appear to raving about their bidet's... May have to look into it while I plan out the remodel.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I have one. It's in the cabinet, waiting on the next TP shortage.

I'm concerned about getting too used to "special settings," :lmfao:that would make other situations problematic?

How would you ever be able to :poop: in the woods again after normalizing the wash after? Dig and go in a cat hole?

It took me a bit to work up the courage to post in this thread at all, with the oversharing :n00b: potential and that that has already happened.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom