• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    My wife bought this off Amazon and asked me to install it today.
    I did, and we've been laughing like demented high schoolers ever since. She said she loved it and was gonna buy more to give away as gifts.
    For those interested, it was less than $25 and took about 5 minutes to install and it seems to be powerful enough to clean the second story windows on my old house.

View attachment 200137

Sounds "presidential" in a strangely appropriate way.

Johwar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2020
    Elwood
    I did, and we've been laughing like demented high schoolers ever since. She said she loved it and was gonna buy more to give away as gifts.
    For those interested, it was less than $25 and took about 5 minutes to install and it seems to be powerful enough to clean the second story windows on my old house.

View attachment 200137

View attachment 200137
    My daughter installed this on our commode a few months ago. I love it!

areamike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    Monticello, IN
    I have one of these on my upstairs toilet. Bought it during the "toilet paper epidemic". It's pretty darn awesome. I barely use much toilet paper anymore. Yeah, the cold water can be a jolt, but it's not that big of a deal and kind of refreshing. Especially after a night of SPICEY food, if you know what I mean.

trimman83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Warren Park
    I've had my Toto Washlet since since '17. I came out of a surgery with a basketball sized hole in my belly that couldn't even be temporarily closed for 10 days. They just covered my guts with a damp cloth. Later a bio-mesh that aided as a bridge to regenerate skin over the opening. I got on Amazon and had my Washlet ordered, then my good friend installed it before I was home a couple months later. Heated seat, tempered water, de-odorizing fan, remote controlled directional head in steady stream, variable, flow and pulsating option. Drying fan with warm air.

But I didn't get it for me. I got it for the wife. I would recommend them to anyone for short or long-term care after surgery limiting your mobility or loss of limb function.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I've had my Toto Washlet since since '17. I came out of a surgery with a basketball sized hole in my belly that couldn't even be temporarily closed for 10 days. They just covered my guts with a damp cloth. Later a bio-mesh that aided as a bridge to regenerate skin over the opening. I got on Amazon and had my Washlet ordered, then my good friend installed it before I was home a couple months later. Heated seat, tempered water, de-odorizing fan, remote controlled directional head in steady stream, variable, flow and pulsating option. Drying fan with warm air.

But I didn't get it for me. I got it for the wife. I would recommend them to anyone for short or long-term care after surgery limiting your mobility or loss of limb function.
    Glad to hear your on the mend. :thumbsup:

Your model sounds pretty close to the one that was in an AirBnB we stayed at. It had a remote. And I started pushing buttons. Wow. Talk about full service! The heated blow dry was the icing on the cake.

Top Bottom