• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So the gun industry bet against The Donald .....
    Yep they sure did. Everyone did. That's why everyone loaded up on mags and ammo at the last,minute when they should have been stocking up for years. Everyone should be buying mags and ammo for the next two years especially (congressional elections) but even past that. And keep your mags loaded

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    The last time I read one of these threads I ended up with a PSA complete upper and complete lower for $370. I have a M&P Sport, I really like that I bought a couple years ago for $569 that I thought I stole at the time. Would love to have the Sport II. I better stop reading these threads or my wife is going to be very upset with me, again....

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    The last time I read one of these threads I ended up with a PSA complete upper and complete lower for $370. I have a M&P Sport, I really like that I bought a couple years ago for $569 that I thought I stole at the time. Would love to have the Sport II. I better stop reading these threads or my wife is going to be very upset with me, again....

Right there with you. I've got 4 ARs, and I don't get to shoot them anywhere near enough, but I read this stuff and I think about getting another. I think I should get a cheap, KISS AR for my wife and kids (when they're older) to use at the range. I then think about them probably benefiting more from a lightweight build, and the next thing you know I'm looking at someone's $1000 AR build on reddit.

cerebus85

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    what I think crazy is how the private market and secondary markets aren't wanting to realize they are buried and inventory makes it easier and cheaper to buy new. with the millions of guns out there now it just makes gun control twice as hard. however who knows maybe they can come after ammo?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    People are having a hard time adjusting to current prices.
    I bought a used but what appeared to be unfired 6920 magpul edition from LGS for $700.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    If you've got the extra cash, stack them in. With the way things went last week it could all turn around mid-term next year. I'm saving to build a house so I guess I'm done, but mark my words the pendulum will swing if the Rhino's keep doing what they do.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you've got the extra cash, stack them in. With the way things went last week it could all turn around mid-term next year. I'm saving to build a house so I guess I'm done, but mark my words the pendulum will swing if the Rhino's keep doing what they do.

I am good to go save for replenishing the ammo locker as I rotate and use it.

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    just imagine what black Friday will look like...

I hope you're right, but that's what everyone was saying about the 4th of July as well, and those deals were rather underwhelming...the prices since then have been much more impressive than the actual holiday sale

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    20597511_1440302692685270_3658038722427420779_n.jpg

Top Bottom