• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I considered selling my Windham, but this is not the right time.

Sell? Playoffs?

playoffs.gif

Dude, need to be buying, not selling.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Midwest in Mishawaka at M &P Sports for either $469 or $489. Heck of a deal. My son even bought on and he is an AK freak.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have no idea why but I currently have 2 builds going. There is no hope of flipping any of them. In this market anything you build properly is not going to sell for whats invested.

I just like to build them. Try different things.

daventos

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 23, 2017
    Bedford
    I built my first AR about six months ago. I spent about the same amount as if I had bought a complete budget model but I learned a lot and enjoyed the experience. I was also able to look at reviews and do research on each and every part and choose from several options in my price range. I feel like the rifle I ended up with is quite a bit better than entry level as well. I just finished an AR pistol a few days ago. I still need a charging handle and BCG but because of what I learned building the rifle I knew I could just swap the BCG and Charging handle between guns and enjoy shooting both before they were both technically complete. Building an AR may not be a money saver but is a lot of fun to go that route.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I built my first AR about six months ago. I spent about the same amount as if I had bought a complete budget model but I learned a lot and enjoyed the experience. I was also able to look at reviews and do research on each and every part and choose from several options in my price range. I feel like the rifle I ended up with is quite a bit better than entry level as well. I just finished an AR pistol a few days ago. I still need a charging handle and BCG but because of what I learned building the rifle I knew I could just swap the BCG and Charging handle between guns and enjoy shooting both before they were both technically complete. Building an AR may not be a money saver but is a lot of fun to go that route.

Sometimes it is not about how much you saved doing something.

Top Bottom