• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Believe it or not, I'd want a .22. When you're dealing with the walking dead, accuracy and shot placement are critical. Oh sure, you can blow pieces of dead, rotting meat off of them all day long but they'll keep coming. Everyone knows you need a head shot to put a zombie down for good. :draw: The suckers will look at that big wide forehead and try to put a slug through it but the frontal is the thickest bone in the skull. Nawsir, punch through the nose, you got a straight shot to the brainstem. Boom boom, out go the lights.

randyb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Claymore (aka braveheart), explosives, gas, big truck, my ar, 870, handguns, etc. and a half dozen half naked amazon women to carry the spare ammo and provide security when I need a nap.

Last edited:

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Claymore (aka braveheart), explosives, gas, big truck, my ar, 870, handguns, etc. and a half dozen half naked smazon women to carry the spare ammo and provide security when I need a nap.

I like the way you think! Make mine a P-308 AR and a 590 9 shot tho.

ewoodworth1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    ne indianapolis
    i would like to be armed with obama's charisma, maybe i can negotiate with them so they will stop, or at least apologize for some sort of action by the united states that has caused them to become undead flesh-eaters (aka nancy pelosi)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I think if you have LOTS of zombies out there guns are not the better choice because you will need to carry LOTS of ammo.
    I would go with a battle axe or something like that to do some head removing.
    A Glock 19 for quick head shots when they get too many around you could be helpful too.Maybe a .22 pistol or rifle would be the better option for firerarms as you would do only head shots.You dont need a very powerful round for that and with a .22 you can carry way more ammo than you would with a .45 or even a 9mm.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    My Glock 22's ( dual carry) 1911s, Draco AK47 & AK-74 with a aow shotty for close range encounters & a highway dept.v blade snowplow for mass encounters

GUNFIGHTER01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    laporte
    All I need is what I already own. My kimber .45 and my M4 with lots of ammo and for when I run out of ammo my SOG fusion Tactical Tomahawk will take the head splintin to a whole new level!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Guys the zombies are going to be attracted to noise. All those Glocks, 1911s, AK and ARs ate going to just ring the dinner bell. Yep it will be fun to stack up those ghouls, but eventually you will run out of ammo or get overrun. Shotgun ammo is devestating at close range but heavy. A good carbine would be a better choice. Think head shot! Handguns would be a weapon of last resort, but one everyone should have.

My choices woukd be a suppressed 10/22. Plink them off one at a time and don't attract attention. Back that up with my AR and probably the Browning HiPower. Probably leave the Glock for a handgun that offers a bit more accuracy and speed on target.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    All I would need is a suppressed 10/22 outfitted by Nordic Components and a machete. The .22 is the ultimate zombie killer, lightweight, abundant cheap ammo, accurate, and reliable. BING, right through the nasal cavity into the Medulla Oblongata!

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Haha this thread is awesome
    Shotgun-870 express mag(with #4 turkey loads)

Rifle- Ak-47( in .223)

And a samuri sword would be pretty bada$$ too :rockwoot:

Top Bottom