• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    Love at first sight at some shop the other day...slider makes the blade pop out and it has a glass breaker...kind of terrified that i might lose it since it is the most i ever paid for a knife...(220ish)

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I think the guy needs to get himself a girlfriend. At his rate it would be cheaper than his knife addiction. :spend:

Nope the girlfriend is MUCH cheaper than the knives don't worry :rockwoot:
    BTMJWych.jpg

Or as Rhino puts it: hash tag I do not have a problem.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nope the girlfriend is MUCH cheaper than the knives don't worry :rockwoot:
    BTMJWych.jpg

Or as Rhino puts it: hash tag I do not have a problem.

Jealous.

Currently debating if I should afford a Microtech Navy Scarab. Really liking the OD green and black bladed model. But not liking the 695.00 MSRP.

After more thought and deliberation I've decided that I could get a Navy Scarab but I'm also sure that if I did and my fiance ever found out how much it cost she'd castrate me with it.

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Jealous.

Currently debating if I should afford a Microtech Navy Scarab. Really liking the OD green and black bladed model. But not liking the 695.00 MSRP.

After more thought and deliberation I've decided that I could get a Navy Scarab but I'm also sure that if I did and my fiance ever found out how much it cost she'd castrate me with it.

I'm selling Navy Scarab models for less than $695.00.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    What is the Navy model? Has salt water on the box?? Old tar jammed between would slats??? Pics, man...pics!!!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    What is the Navy model? Has salt water on the box?? Old tar jammed between would slats??? Pics, man...pics!!!

It's a Scarab model designed originally at the request of a SEAL team that is capable of opening and closing while submerged. Also supposed to be salt water resistant.

Link to BLADEHQ since Revolver Tactical's website doesn't have it listed. Brad assured me he has it in stock and ready to ship just as soon as I send him some money. Still waiting for a conformation as to the availability of the Green and black model though.

Microtech Navy Scarab - Blade HQ

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    It's a Scarab model designed originally at the request of a SEAL team that is capable of opening and closing while submerged. Also supposed to be salt water resistant.

Link to BLADEHQ since Revolver Tactical's website doesn't have it listed. Brad assured me he has it in stock and ready to ship just as soon as I send him some money. Still waiting for a conformation as to the availability of the Green and black model though.

Microtech Navy Scarab - Blade HQ

I have 2 OD green (black blade & black hardware) models coming next week. :)

Top Bottom