• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Back in the '70s, I remember a pizza joint in Rockville on the north side of the square. At some point, I believe it caught fire. Can anyone tell me if that was a Pizza King? That was my favorite pizza available at that time.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I love Pizza King as well...Us Hoosiers growing up down here on the river had very few things that we could call our own....Louisville would get a good place to eat and if we wanted it we had to cross the bridge to get it..If enough people did they may put one over here...With Pizza King it was different....If you lived in Louisville and you wanted a Pizza King pizza you had to cross the river to OUR side to get it....No Pizza King's south of Mason-Dixon.....

Of course that meant a lot of drunk Kentuckians crossing the bridge on Friday nights.........

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I love Pizza King as well...Us Hoosiers growing up down here on the river had very few things that we could call our own....Louisville would get a good place to eat and if we wanted it we had to cross the bridge to get it..If enough people did they may put one over here...With Pizza King it was different....If you lived in Louisville and you wanted a Pizza King pizza you had to cross the river to OUR side to get it....No Pizza King's south of Mason-Dixon.....

Of course that meant a lot of drunk Kentuckians crossing the bridge on Friday nights.........

They built the bridge so those guys could swim across in the shade.

Top Bottom