• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I was going to ask about the INGO discount, but figured it would be about double normal retail.

Either way, I'd be happy to contribute to the "lovemachine ammo fund" in exchange for a couple of these. No hurry on my part. I just think they are pretty cool. Might give one to my father-in-law, too.

Looks like you might have a side gig, if you want it!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    In on two of the middle one.

where do i send $? Where are you so we know if meetp is possible. Though your sanity might be better if you ship all the orders.

Once I find out from the INGO bosses on how to properly arrange this, I'll post up details and such.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I was going to ask about the INGO discount, but figured it would be about double normal retail.

Either way, I'd be happy to contribute to the "lovemachine ammo fund" in exchange for a couple of these. No hurry on my part. I just think they are pretty cool. Might give one to my father-in-law, too.

Looks like you might have a side gig, if you want it!

Nah, it won't go to my ammo fund. :)

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    Hey lovemachine, you should consider starting a kickstarter project. I have backed a few products including 2 pen projects and you definitely have the ability to make some $$. Here is an example very similar to what you have been making.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...on-pens-custom-made-in-three-s?ref=nav_search

This person made 16K. Just a little food for thought.

QFT. I mentioned "Shark Tank" above but kickstarter would probably be the better alternative! Good idea!

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Beautiful....just beautiful. OP, I truly envy your talent. What a stunning work of art. As has been previously stated, I would most certainly buy one!

One serious question though. How functional is the clip? It looks a little flimsy in the photo. Granted, that could just be the photo.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    The clip (I feel weird saying clip and not magazine) is very functional. You COULD break it if you were rough with it, but I have carried one in my shirt pocket at work with no problems.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    The clip (I feel weird saying clip and not magazine) is very functional. You COULD break it if you were rough with it, but I have carried one in my shirt pocket at work with no problems.

I have an almost knee-jerk reaction to yell "MAGAZINE" anytime someone says clip, even if used properly.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Beautiful, but could you show a closeup of the clips?
    Those would be perfect for a conversation starter with a fellow hunter/shooter.

Top Bottom