• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Lol team spirit! If I was going to spend a ton of $$ I would probably get a Noveske N6, but I freaking love Noveske so I may be biased. LMTs hardware is amazing as well, lots of good options here. How heavy do you want it and what kind of mags you want to buy? :)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Lol team spirit! If I was going to spend a ton of $$ I would probably get a Noveske N6, but I freaking love Noveske so I may be biased. LMTs hardware is amazing as well, lots of good options here. How heavy do you want it and what kind of mags you want to buy? :)
    we just need to find him one that has a link with a buy button he can click after afew beers lol

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Your question doesn't make any sense. The rifle you have will shoot your ammo just fine. 7.62 NATO is a military round. It will fire just fine out of any .308 rifle.
    Holy ****! My wife has hacked his account! :runaway:

Maybe you've missed the most important part here. I need a new gun!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I waited a very long time for the right rifle/right deal and I'm glad I held out. I love this thing and still haven't fired a round out of it.

vPBelgGh.jpg

OUm9qQCh.jpg

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    If I had the money, I'd go for a SCAR17.
    I did own an HK-41 which was the predecessor to the HK-91. There are quite a few clones to them also. Fun to shoot.

I do have the Kel-Tec RFB and it is a blast. Very strange animal with it's forward ejection. I know Kel-Tec has a bad rep for some but I had to have one. I waited until their 3rd gen (I think) in case there were any bugs like all new stuff has.
    l9j7wwA.jpg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I waited a very long time for the right rifle/right deal and I'm glad I held out. I love this thing and still haven't fired a round out of it.

vPBelgGh.jpg

OUm9qQCh.jpg
    Dude! That's sweet. But your just being mean now. Two can play this game. :laugh:

C5D7D3C2-D60B-451A-AB77-33DCB2A102D4_zps0ehkfpkq.jpg

Granted, I was bacon hunting, but I like steak better anyway.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I was about to suggest the Tavor 7 until I get to the end of the thread. Talk about polar opposites... Enjoy that rifle!
    Just never been a bullpup fan. I shoot left handed quite a bit, so I've always shied away from them. I've shot the Tavor in 9 and 5.56. Cool gun, but just didn't do anything special for me.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Just never been a bullpup fan. I shoot left handed quite a bit, so I've always shied away from them. I've shot the Tavor in 9 and 5.56. Cool gun, but just didn't do anything special for me.

The Tavor 7 switch-hits tool-free in about a minute with no extra parts and the gas system is adjustable including a single-shot “off” mode. Definitely on my close-range radar screen.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    If I had the money, I'd go for a SCAR17.
    I did own an HK-41 which was the predecessor to the HK-91. There are quite a few clones to them also. Fun to shoot.

I do have the Kel-Tec RFB and it is a blast. Very strange animal with it's forward ejection. I know Kel-Tec has a bad rep for some but I had to have one. I waited until their 3rd gen (I think) in case there were any bugs like all new stuff has.
    l9j7wwA.jpg

I'm a big fan of the HK roller locked guns, and the 91 series is the only one I haven't had. I was looking at PTR pistols earlier. Flame throwers are very cool!

Top Bottom