• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    My Benchmade Mini-Grip got knocked out of my pocket at work. I think I know where it is, but I likely won't find it for a month or so (when that area gets cleaned up). Start recommending EDC folders! Anything up to the $100 range is acceptable.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Used? As in you're selling one?

Nope, but you can find them used here and on the bladeforums exchange for that or close to, same with the 0770 and some of the discontinued Hinderer grinds (forget the model number)

The Spyderco Manix II is a great knife for $100 or under too

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    My Benchmade Mini-Grip got knocked out of my pocket at work. I think I know where it is, but I likely won't find it for a month or so (when that area gets cleaned up). Start recommending EDC folders! Anything up to the $100 range is acceptable.

Get hold of Brads Knives ..... he sells a LOT of folders ..... He can fix you up !!!!!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    For your budget, Kershaw is an obvious win. Go for one of their USA made models. I have EDC'd a Blur, Skyline, and Leek all at some point of another. All were well under $100.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I'd recommend the Zancudo, I have one and really like it. It's not a beefy knife but it's made from thin stock and slices really well. Mine came sharper than most other factory edges and the frame lock is very positive. No complaints at all here, just don't expect the beefiness if a ZT or Blur.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Ignore the price Kershaw's website sells these at I know for a fact Brad has them for less than $100. It has S30V steel in the blade so it is a higher end steel much better than the AUS-8 in the Ontario folder. I personally view the knife as an updated and refined version of the Blur, still keeping the assisted opening and liner lock. And as an added bonus its an American made product backed by Kershaws awesome warranty. Brad should have a few in stock so PM him for pricing.

Camber |  Kershaw Knives

Captianbullseye

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 31, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I'd recommend the Zancudo, I have one and really like it. It's not a beefy knife but it's made from thin stock and slices really well. Mine came sharper than most other factory edges and the frame lock is very positive. No complaints at all here, just don't expect the beefiness if a ZT or Blur.
    I agree with you. I have the bigger one the Avispa and it has been a wonderful blade for me. I love the blade shape and does every edc task I have, for around $30 it does very well.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Ignore the price Kershaw's website sells these at I know for a fact Brad has them for less than $100. It has S30V steel in the blade so it is a higher end steel much better than the AUS-8 in the Ontario folder. I personally view the knife as an updated and refined version of the Blur, still keeping the assisted opening and liner lock. And as an added bonus its an American made product backed by Kershaws awesome warranty. Brad should have a few in stock so PM him for pricing.

Camber |* Kershaw Knives
    Nice! Like a blur with a flipper.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Nice! Like a blur with a flipper.

And better steel too!

Also the Launch series from kershaw is also in this price point at right at $100-$105. They feature CPM154 blade steel (still way better than AUS8 and 8Cr13MOV). All USA made and its a switchblade so you get ease of deployment and coolness factor all in one nice package. Brad has these models in stock (might be OD green instead of the black finish).
    Launch 1 |  Kershaw Knives
    Launch 2 |  Kershaw Knives
    Launch 3 |  Kershaw Knives
    And ignore the prices on kershaws website street prices are again around the $100-105 mark.

[video=youtube;5vq1kXLTtII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vq1kXLTtII[/video]

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Under $30 - RAT
    $50 - Blur
    $80 - Manix2
    $110 - PM2

Those are my recommendations for good size (not huge, but not small) EDC's.

I LOVE my PM2. In fact, I love it so much that I've sold all of my other knives and it's the only knife I own now. And I had some really nice knives.

Top Bottom