• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I'm looking to rent a nice car for an overnight trip to cleveland. I see Avis rents some BMWs now. I checked and it's not in the Indy area. I also saw Hertz rents mercedes and a few caddys. Again not in our area. Does any rental place in Indy rent a nice luxury cars?

Jason

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm looking to rent a nice car for an overnight trip to cleveland. I see Avis rents some BMWs now. I checked and it's not in the Indy area. I also saw Hertz rents mercedes and a few caddys. Again not in our area. Does any rental place in Indy rent a nice luxury cars?

Jason

I have rented a Caddy from National a couple times. Check them out.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    car

Thanks. That is a lot more expensive than I was looking for though. I was looking for something along the lines of hertz or ace. But I guess not in our area.

Jason

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    My company rents me a car by the month so I literally have a rental car every day of the year.

Your best bet is hertz at the Indy airport. They can't guarantee a certain make or model but often times have cars in stock. They always have Lincoln town cars it seems. Last time I rented a caddy on rewards points they had it. I think it was a cts. Also rented a mustang convertible for a weekend. Just call them directly and see what they have right now.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    car

My wife and I rented the Hertz Shelby Mustang on our honeymoon in Miami. That was a fun car to sit for 3 hours in traffic with.

Jason

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Check around with some dealerships. A few might be willing to rent you a vehicle from their lot. I know my company rents vehicles from one dealership fairly often, but that might just be a deal between my boss and the owner of that dealership. We had an Audi A8L and Lexus LS460 for a couple weekends.

Most regular rentals will have Town Cars... I know they aren't *special*, but they really are pure comfort for road trips.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    How much you looking to spend? I have 78 Ford Pinto with glass packs I will rent you.

1978_Ford_Pinto_Cruising_Wagon_sedan_delivery_2_Door_and_Neal_1.jpg

This things cherry! I will also throw in a black v neck sweater and a gold pinky ring.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I work for Enterprise, and we often get some nice cars in. We have Caddies, Infinities, Mustangs, Chrysler 300... Unfortunately, you wont find many places that will guarantee the car you want. The way the cars are in and out makes it nearly impossible to guarantee anything other than just a class of car.

Be prepared to pay a premium too. Enterprise charges about $100 per day for its luxury class rentals. Add insurance and other add ons, and you will be paying much more.

Top Bottom