• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    Avis and Budget at the airport. I have done it several times. Navigator, RT Challenger, Mustang GT, MkZ and an infiniti. It just depends what they have at the time. If we lived in Flordia or Vegas we would have many more options.

ws98ta

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I know enterprise has Cadillac dts's.
    Hertz has a prestige collection that has Mercedes's and infinity's.
    I have rented from all of them from the airport. We do a guys only annual trip to the auto show, and always got something nice.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    How much you looking to spend? I have 78 Ford Pinto with glass packs I will rent you.

1978_Ford_Pinto_Cruising_Wagon_sedan_delivery_2_Door_and_Neal_1.jpg

This things cherry! I will also throw in a black v neck sweater and a gold pinky ring.

Is that bad boy rollin on 13s?

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    car

Thanks for the replies everyone. We're going to Cleveland for the symphony and just mostly don't want to put more miles on our car for a trip like that. My junk 2000 focus has 144k on it and her Fit is over 90k now. Just wanted to rent something nice for the drive.

as for the Pinto, When I was a kid I used to ride in the back seat of a bright blue one that looked just like that.

Jason

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Thanks for the replies everyone. We're going to Cleveland for the symphony and just mostly don't want to put more miles on our car for a trip like that. My junk 2000 focus has 144k on it and her Fit is over 90k now. Just wanted to rent something nice for the drive.

as for the Pinto, When I was a kid I used to ride in the back seat of a bright blue one that looked just like that.

Jason

Just go the Enterprise and rent a full size car for 30 something per day and call it good. It you're going on a weekend, it will be even less expensive.

Even with my corporate discount, there are plenty of times the retail rate is still the best option.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    cars

I made some calls. hertz doesn't have any of the special collection cars here in Indy. Avis advertises that they do. But again not in Indy. I'll probably just go with a fiat from ace in Bloomington. Wish I could get something cooler.

Jason

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I know that Avis does. I have rented from them several times here in Indy at the Airport. The most recent was about a month ago. They told me to rent any car then at the counter as to upgrade. They had 4 car choices when I rented the RT Challenger. In addition they had several SUV choices.

Top Bottom