• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    A customer had one at ECPR on Sat, and let me shoot it Sweeeeeeeet :rockwoot:

We were pretty busy so I didn't get to look it over real close but accuracy was dead on, it throws quite a fireball, the weight of the pistol along with the loooooooong slide travel make recoil quite soft, and it was a blast to shoot.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Coonan is not a lot larger than a standard 1911

I think Melensdad posted pics of his next to another 1911, or at least Ive seen it somewhere, and it is noticeably bigger in size.

That was my photo of my Coonan and 1911 pistols. The Coonan is about a half inch longer in the barrel and a half inch in the length of the grip but overall not that much difference and many parts are interchangeable with a standard 1911. I was a Coonan dealer for two years until I closed by business in May and might be putting my demo up for sale. Great gun.
    Coonan-1911.jpg

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I have been contacted and my gun is in production, should be about 4 more weeks

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    can I hoot it once too please. :)

more than willing to drive there and pay for the ammo or whatever mets the Fair definition prior to our meet.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    A customer had one at ECPR on Sat, and let me shoot it Sweeeeeeeet :rockwoot:

We were pretty busy so I didn't get to look it over real close but accuracy was dead on, it throws quite a fireball, the weight of the pistol along with the loooooooong slide travel make recoil quite soft, and it was a blast to shoot.

Good to hear. I have sold off most of my just fun guns which is what this is going to be .

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    i fondled one @ Herndon's. It had a threaded barrel and Trijicon adjustable sights. The trigger felt really spongy. I didn't feel like dropping $1500, but it would be neat to have.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    The new Coonan is here! The new Coonan is here!

Actually I have to take a ride to go pick it up but I am doing that today :rockwoot:

Top Bottom