I really, really, really want this....Bad....If only to get razzed by BBI......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    He was curb stomping me and ripped my shirt as he was lifting me up....I then showed him the receipt for the Milky Way bar I had bought and NOT stolen and we have been friends ever since....

See, this was just a big misunderstanding. The real story is as follows:

Indiucky is a kind soul, but he used not to be very familiar with big city ways. When he moved to the thriving metropolis of Clarksville he wasn't sure how to make friends. He figured he'd buy a bunch of candy and pass it out and meet some folks that way. When he told me "I've got a treat for you in my van" I just sort of took it the wrong way.

Indiucky's old "Make-a-friend-mobile"

latest

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    See, this was just a big misunderstanding. The real story is as follows:

Indiucky is a kind soul, but he used not to be very familiar with big city ways. When he moved to the thriving metropolis of Clarksville he wasn't sure how to make friends. He figured he'd buy a bunch of candy and pass it out and meet some folks that way. When he told me "I've got a treat for you in my van" I just sort of took it the wrong way.

Indiucky's old "Make-a-friend-mobile"

latest

I can't believe you impounded my van...Still hurts....Is my clown outfit still in evidence??? I got the van back and I am glad but I miss the clown outfit...Since the recent uptick in clown sightings the price of those are through the roof...

You did keep the Milky Way though.....Fair enough..It was a gift...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I can't believe you impounded my van...Still hurts....

That reminds me of a story of a guy who drank bleach because he was depressed but he's all better now. He had to carry his dog home, though. If I've not regaled you with that particular tale, remind me next time I'm down. It'll probably be early in April before I can get down to the shop, though.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    That reminds me of a story of a guy who drank bleach because he was depressed but he's all better now. He had to carry his dog home, though. If I've not regaled you with that particular tale, remind me next time I'm down. It'll probably be early in April before I can get down to the shop, though.

You need to head south...You're starting to talk like them and the last time you were here I swear I heard you say "you guy's" rather than the natural and lyrical "ya'll".....

I bet you have even been eating kale and can't remember the last time you killed a possum.......

Next_Of_Kin_39116_Medium.jpg

Your people need you to leave the big city every now and again...:)

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I can't quit thinking about it....I am obsessed....Word is limited production and a $1300 price tag....None for sale that I can find....I can't explain why but something about this weapon makes me want it in the worse way....Here is a nice review and some pics....
    new_guns_008_ifg_410_01sx.jpg

Pedersoli-Howdah-45410-660x437-1-660x437.jpg

[video=youtube;fig_45lzzNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fig_45lzzNs&t=329s[/video]

What brand is this? CASHMEOUSSIDE?

Yes, it's the Cashmeousside Howdah .410/45

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You need to head south...You're starting to talk like them and the last time you were here I swear I heard you say "you guy's" rather than the natural and lyrical "ya'll".....

I bet you have even been eating kale and can't remember the last time you killed a possum.......

Next_Of_Kin_39116_Medium.jpg

Your people need you to leave the big city every now and again...:)

I need to know where the fellow in the middle got his hat.

I'm asking for a friend.

Top Bottom