I really scared someone at the gas station in Paoli yesterday!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I had a similar screeching harpy 1911. I was dressed professionally and OCing my 1911. I've had clerks tell me "be safe out there" so I think some would mistake me for a cop.

At a gas station as I was getting in my car near the front doors, an older lady with her mid 20s daughters said loudly in a passive aggressive tone to them "THAT is why I left Kentucky. Guns. Everybody down there carries" I politely tried to point out it was legal and there was nothing to fear but she wasnt having it. Would have been hilarious if I actually WAS a cop.

They make a point that they're "scared".
    Well, if I'm pumping gas and I see a bear in the next bay, I'm NOT going to go over there and start yelling at it.
    So, they must not be afraid of the gun.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was wearing black 511 pants, black shoes and a tan polo shirt. I just had my hair cut so maybe it just didn't look local to them...

Those are pretty close to Springs Valley school colors, maybe the Rams were hating on that.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Clown-5-700x543.jpg

Shakes, is that you?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

"Unfortunately due to the graphic nature of the next frame the producers felt it best to delete the photos, as the clown advanced towards the young woman at the register she turned and instructed the clown to stop moving towards her. Mistaking the rubber chicken hanging at his side for a weapon the woman drew her legally carried handgun and again ordered the clown to stop advancing. When the clown again refused to stop advancing, Amanda Q. Public fired one shot from her .45 caliber (insert handgun of choice here) striking the clown in the chest killing him instantly. No charges will be filed."

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I was at a playground in Plainfield with my 2 yr old son last summer. The only other person there was a little girl and her mom. I was following my son around and helping him with slides and ladders and stuff. the woman runs over and grabs her daughter pulling her away from the playground saying "Stay away from him. He's creepy." Ummm okay. I guess a ugly white man playing with his son at a playground is creepy.

Jason

Top Bottom