• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    So, after a very extensive search, I found another one. This is one that will never be placed on the selling block. Now I have to find a Para LDA. Word of advice, never sell a gun unless you absolutely have to!

3C3CF248-BB04-4464-BA22-4A602981A6ED_zpsfk0ur4pt.jpg

E84E395D-78C5-43E5-B09B-CB84EACAB4F9_zpsg9ywe3w7.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Nice pistol, Que. I'll always have a special fondness for the Security Sixes. My first .357 back in . . . ummm, a while ago. When all this was orchard and I used to take the ferry to West Lafayette. I'd tie an onion to my belt . . .

Need moar Security Six photos!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Very nice Que. I've always liked the Security Six's classic style over the GP or SP lineup.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I know what you mean Que. I have been thinking about selling some of my collection to pay off some cards. I don't "have" to, but I would like to. Problem is, I can't decide on any I would sell, even the duplicates.

bluehdflhrs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    RUGER SECURITY-SIX #158-19053.jpg S&W 19  1957.jpg My Ruger And my Smith 19 Security Six was my frist handgun.I traded it for a Smith & Wesson 19.It took me a long time to replace it.The one I have now is not for sale.I still have the Smith and its not for sale eather.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I have a do not sell pile. My M1A's top the list, as well as my higher end AR's. Otherwise I sell from time to time, after a few range trips to see if I really really like something. If not, I move it on down the line.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Que,

Is that a 3 inch barrel or a 2.5 inch barrel? I am holding my 2.5 inch barrel Smith Model 66 up to your beautiful pic and your barrel looks like it may be 3 inches...I always had a thing for 3 inch revolvers as they are easier to eject spent casings out of....Either way that is a one beautiful Ruger and with the proper set of grips (stag?) it looks like you have the nice makings of a BBQ gun....

There is just something down right gratifying and by Golly 'Merican about a .357 Revolver....IMHO ofcourse....

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    SecuritySix2_zps63f8d617.jpg

Que, it looks like yours is dangerous to shoot. Someone at the factory must have hit the switch too soon and cut off the barrel before it got to the full 4". Because I care about your safety, I'll give you $50 for it and take it off your hands. Maybe I can find a barrel extension and make it safe to shoot, maybe, its a risk I'm willing to take for you. I wouldn't do this for just anyone. Trust me. You can trust me, because I said "trust me" earlier. See?

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    I'm hearing you QUE, not only is this a forum to brag and show off but it's also for grief of selling that something special and getting it back forum.

I always say if your into guns enough there will always be that one sooner or later. For what ever reason they get sold and then the grief sets in.

Top Bottom