• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    She is white and not a thug, she had mental health issues.

Good shoot none the less

Robbing a store with a weapon? Sounds like a thug to me.... if it quacks like a duck. That mental issues crappy is a kop out; she knew what she was doing.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Robbing a store with a weapon? Sounds like a thug to me.... if it quacks like a duck. That mental issues crappy is a kop out; she knew what she was doing.

Sounds like a thug to me.....but with my advanced age, I can't seem to hear the dog whistles anymore.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.

So you know her? Never knew you to be the kind of guy to assume.

I have no dog in this fight, you point a weapon at someone you have to assume they are going to kill you REGARDLESS of the reason.

It was a good shoot end of story, having said that the girl had serious mental issues.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

I say "Good Shoot" and even if she didn't know what she was doing, pointing a weapon at an officer is a good way to say "bye bye" to terra firma.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Rumor has it that she called and reported the robbery herself. Also, the scanner app showed officers on scene and a call for medical help less than a minute later. It wasn't two minutes...

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I cannot comment further about the incident but to say:

I stand by Roy's actions.

When a weapon is presented as such, it is hard to discern air pistol vs firearm.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I feel so bad for this officer. There is no way this shooting isn't justified, and I'm thankful he stood up to do the hard job and make the hard choice. I just feel like this would be haunting. Shooting a mentally ill teenage girl seems like something that would stick with you. Maybe that's not how this works, I don't have experience shooting people, thankfully. If this deal with ISIS keeps getting worse I might, but not yet. I just hope things work out for him.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you know her? Never knew you to be the kind of guy to assume.

I have no dog in this fight, you point a weapon at someone you have to assume they are going to kill you REGARDLESS of the reason.

It was a good shoot end of story, having said that the girl had serious mental issues.

Uh... ok? Are you saying I need to know her before I can call a person committing the crime of armed robbery a thug? Lol.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So the officer/PD/taxpayers can counter sue for all related damages from the "family's" neglect?

If someone was actually injured by a minor and the the parent's negligence contributed to that injury, they can be held liable. I'v seen that. I'm not into theoretical, fabricated injuries.

Top Bottom