• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Good thing you weren't carrying cannoli since you can't leave them behind.

I don't want my brother coming out of that toilet with just his d... in his hands, alright?

godfather_corleone_bathroom_top10films.jpg

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    "Well your Honor, it was at that point both of them began laughing at me." "I suddenly filled with a blind rage and do not remember what happened next." "Shortly thereafter I recall myself standing over these two red masses of quivering flesh and clothing and I have no recollection of how they came to be in such a state."

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    If you want to keep people from laughing at you when you use the urinal, try not dropping your pants all the way to the ground when you pee.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Almost 15 years ago, I was a truck driver passing through somewhere down south. I pulled into this rest area to take a leak, leaving my rig locked with the motor running. I go inside the the restroom and its a packed house, so I take a minute to wash my hands before I pee. As soon as I'm done, a urinal becomes available and I step up with partially dry hands. Since I am wearing sweats I have no pockets, and need a place to put my truck key. It goes on the porcelain of the urinal, which happens to be one of those big ones that stick out two feet. I do my business and pack up so to speak, and reach for my key with my still partially dry hands. Partially dry also means partially wet... As I pick up my key it slips from my fingers and falls into the toilet with my urine... Its just pee, and there are sinks behind me, so I take a step back and reach down to grab it... And before I get close to the water the auto-flush triggers and WHOOSH goes the water and my key disappears.

I shook my head in disbelief and wandered out to the truck. At some point I called dispatch and asked them to send a locksmith, they said no. I am bought maybe I could open the wing window if I had a hangar, so I wandered around to the maintenance door to ask for one. Hangar in hand, I somehow, with lots of attempts, managed to hold in the he lock button on the window latch and lift up the handle at the same time. Never did it again

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    That's why you should use the sink instead of the urinal when carrying food into the restroom. You always have a shelf and you can wash your hands as soon as you are finished.

I was at either the Brickyard 400 or Indy 500 one year and I go into the bathroom to take a leak. They have these sinks that are big circles and water flows all the time so people can just walk up and wash hands before leaving. I was standing in there using the urinal and I hear people laughing and cutting up.....I turn around in time to see this real drunk guy using the sink.........he thought it was the urinal. I started laughing at him so hard I couldnt contain myself. Then the guy got pissed because everyone was laughing at him and was ready to fight everyone. It was my chuckle of the day.

bigelowe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    bullitt county
    wife flushed her whole key ring of keys at kids school one time . the maintenance guy took toilet up from floor and found them laying on the flange of the wax seal. my ex father in law accidentally dropped his service revolver in the toilet early in his undercover career. the only thing ive ever dropped in the toilet is the "deuce". :poop:

Top Bottom